Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

26 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Geez, even the office door is ginger. :lmao:

# gingerdogsmatter and #gingerdoorsmatter   

Marshall usually doesn't come in but it was bath and nail trim time for him today and I'll gladly pay someone to deal with that fuckers nails.  Tango the black and white comes in just about every day.   Best dog ever never barks.  

PXL_20200930_193345111.jpg

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

20 years hard labor.

Same as putting mayo on a burger.

I can fully get behind banning ketchup even being on the same plate as a steak but let's not get too carried away with the bold....

On 9/28/2020 at 12:00 PM, smokin george said:

We're looking at some properties in Nova Scotia. We found a couple that we like sofar with one being 1 acre and the other just over 2 acres. The smaller lot is level and secluded and the way it sits won't have any neighbours. I'm thinking of getting this built there

135__000001.jpg

It will be interesting to see what building costs are for the next couple of years. Around the Ottawa area, you,re talking around 400 bucks a square foot, plus the lot cost, plus all the other costs. Are you really stuck on a 2 story, especially as you are getting into the golden years ? Have you checked out the market to make sure you couldn,t find what you want already built and totally complete, and all you would have to do is move in ?

34 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It will be interesting to see what building costs are for the next couple of years. Around the Ottawa area, you,re talking around 400 bucks a square foot, plus the lot cost, plus all the other costs. Are you really stuck on a 2 story, especially as you are getting into the golden years ? Have you checked out the market to make sure you couldn,t find what you want already built and totally complete, and all you would have to do is move in ?

I've been looking on-line at real estate and have seen some nice places and the ones with some space are way out from where we want to be. The lot we're looking at will serve either as building lot or a vacation spot and the motorhome will come in handy either way. I'm hoping to go down there soon and after the 14 day quarantine I'll be able to do all the things while there. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:26 AM, Tomas. said:

I can fully get behind banning ketchup even being on the same plate as a steak but let's not get too carried away with the bold....

Mayo is not a burger condiment.

Period.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:34 AM, Angry ginger said:

Mayo on burger= delish

ketchup on hot dog-  death

You nastii.

On 10/8/2020 at 12:28 PM, Frostynuts said:

The agents in Parry Sound are getting bidding wars for cottages, one had 17 offers on a property.

My build is gonna cost about 1 million for a 1900 sqft bungalow totally finished.  The comparable inventory is about 1.5.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The agents in Parry Sound are getting bidding wars for cottages, one had 17 offers on a property.

My build is gonna cost about 1 million for a 1900 sqft bungalow totally finished.  The comparable inventory is about 1.5.

You should move out to the sticks of Minnesota. 

1.5 buys a lot...

Today is pretty much a down day for me. I *think* I'm done chasing leaves for the season.

A couple from Friday's trip back home to NH.

Lake Chocorua with Mt Chocorua in the background. Second pic shows Rte 16, a major route for the tourist coming from Boston and other southern New England regions to get to the White Mountains.  I'm flying from the driveway to the barn in the lower center of the pic.

20201010-DJI_0113-2-chocorua.jpg

20201010-DJI_0188-chocorua2.jpg

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

Today is pretty much a down day for me. I *think* I'm done chasing leaves for the season.

A couple from Friday's trip back home to NH.

Lake Chocorua with Mt Chocorua in the background. Second pic shows Rte 16, a major route for the tourist coming from Boston and other southern New England regions to get to the White Mountains.  I'm flying from the driveway to the barn in the lower center of the pic.

20201010-DJI_0113-2-chocorua.jpg

20201010-DJI_0188-chocorua2.jpg

Great pics as usual John. :thumbsup:

Here's one from my shitty drone last Sunday. Still very hazy from the fires out west and colors are past prime but still pretty. This may have been the last flight of this drone as it lost gps signal and decided to do it's own thing coming home and crashed into a oak tree. I'll take a closer look at it this winter. I may be able to salvage it. Doubt it will "buff right out" though. LOL

image.thumb.png.f71c78ee65b3ad054379433cbb40d183.png

20201011_120317.jpg

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 2

We're still on the hunt for a motorhome and will be looking at the 4th one tomorrow. The first one was just ok, the 2nd was nice and the 3rd had the space/setup we"re looking for. The seller fumbled his answers as he really didn't know anything mechanical perse but once he said the brakes wouldn't release and he had them done and had all new lines put in it raised a red flag. He said the red brake light stays on which to me says trouble. We are looking at another tomorrow and we'll see how that goes.

• Like 1

Foam cannon, washed, clayed and 2 coats of Avalon king ceramic on the front half of the truck now baking in the sun to cure. Bed will have to be later along with the windows ran through a bottle and a half. So much easier doing it when the trucks fairly new and clean to start.  Trying to find some black king ranch rims to replace the chrome 

PXL_20201011_185855951.jpg

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Foam cannon, washed, clayed and 2 coats of Avalon king ceramic on the front half of the truck now baking in the sun to cure. Bed will have to be later along with the windows ran through a bottle and a half. So much easier doing it when the trucks fairly new and clean to start.  Trying to find some black king ranch rims to replace the chrome 

PXL_20201011_185855951.jpg

When did you get a truck? Ford?

On 10/12/2020 at 8:25 PM, smokin george said:

We just bought this unit today. The seller took the pic lol and looks real long. It's only 38ft long lol. It's nice and clean, runs good and comfy. It has 2 slides at the front opposite each other and a slide in the bdrm. 

Congrats, George! :bc:

That looks like a great unit. 38' footer should give you guys plenty of room. 

• Thanks 1