Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

:gm1: Currently cloudy &71f with a very humid feel to the air. We had some thunderstorms move through around 4am that dropped some needed rain.  

Friggin hot and muggy out here again too! I just finished cutting up our pool into manageable dump size pieces and I am soaked! We got a bit of a storm last night but it was mostly noise with very little rain. We need the rain badly as well.

WP_20160625_08_53_53_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/23/2020 at 8:40 PM, racinfarmer said:

Seems like everything is starting to be ready for harvest at once.  Tomorrow or Tuesday we'll start knifing and Pickett'ing beans and work on onions sometime later this week or into the weekend.  Even this hack of a gardener grew so many tomatoes every cage fell over there are so many on the plants.

Anyone know what that machine harvests?  It is certainly the talk of the area. :>

Probably should sell tomatoes and handies at the end of the driveway to pay for a new racecar motor.  

IMG_20200823_113610[1].jpg

Anyone figure out what this beast harvests yet?

Good morning fellas. Chilly here this morning with a low of 37f. The local weather this morning had a report from Island Pond of 33f. They were probably a little lower in elevation.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:03 AM, irv said:

Friggin hot and muggy out here again too! I just finished cutting up our pool into manageable dump size pieces and I am soaked! We got a bit of a storm last night but it was mostly noise with very little rain. We need the rain badly as well.

WP_20160625_08_53_53_Pro.jpg

Where's your GENERATOR?  

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

uncle snotty will be wanting one

If my arm EVAH gets better, I'm gonna' seriously consider hunting you down and sticking a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE up that red-haired ass of yours. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If my arm EVAH gets better, I'm gonna' seriously consider hunting you down and sticking a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE up that red-haired ass of yours. 

come on buddy i thought we were going to go out on your new boat and pick up whores :dunno: 

Try this site and you can get rid of your ass hair,  chicks don't like furry beasts

the-perfect-package-boxers_4ozpreserver_

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

come on buddy i thought we were going to go out on your new boat and pick up whores :dunno: 

Try this site and you can get rid of your ass hair,  chicks don't like furry beasts

the-perfect-package-boxers_4ozpreserver_

Wut, you think that's funny, Red???

I have never been able to eat hot peppers. I decided to grow a few Cheyenne plant's this year. I just ate the first one off the plant. My mouth went numb from the first piece then I ate the rest of it. I don't have a runny nose nor am I sweating lol. It sure was hot though.

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

I have never been able to eat hot peppers. I decided to grow a few Cheyenne plant's this year. I just ate the first one off the plant. My mouth went numb from the first piece then I ate the rest of it. I don't have a runny nose nor am I sweating lol. It sure was hot though.

I enjoy slicing up jalapenos and putting them on chocolate ice cream. 

• Like 1