Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Any Netflix recommendations, been stuck at home with the flu since Thursday and still not comfortable going out.

kind of TV’d out but f’n bored 

Ozark?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I watched "David Crosby: Remember My Name" last night. I was never a big fan of Crosby, Stills and Nash as their big hits came before my time but I found the show and the story of his life very entertaining.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

first season was good,  last season not so much IMO

Agreed. Still worth a watch though.

We are currently watching season 1 of Fargo on Hulu. I've always been a fan of Billy Bob :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed. Still worth a watch though.

We are currently watching season 1 of Fargo on Hulu. I've always been a fan of Billy Bob :thumbsup:

He does a good job in Goliath.

• Like 1

We just finished watching Hulu's "A Handmaids Tale".  Meh...it was ok.  Creepy as fuck and some strong libtwat overtones at times.....selling their own ideas of fear.  Pffft....idiots.

I'd have never found it but wife saw an episode or two on a flight a while back.  Gonna check out some above for our next binge.   :bc:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We just finished watching Hulu's "A Handmaids Tale".  Meh...it was ok.  Creepy as fuck and some strong libtwat overtones at times.....selling their own ideas of fear.  Pffft....idiots.

I'd have never found it but wife saw an episode or two on a flight a while back.  Gonna check out some above for our next binge.   :bc:

The wife watched it. I quit after the first episode. Way too creepy

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

A coworker recommended it so I tried one or two episodes. A bit weird and didn't interest me

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah...super creepy.  I couldn't help but laugh though when it was clear this was written by libtwats that think this is what the right christians want.  The political overtones just got absurd as it went along.  

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A coworker recommended it so I tried one or two episodes. A bit weird and didn't interest me

It's a bit slow...and again, creepy absurd but, when there was nothing better to watch...that we knew of.  We just powered through.  Show would have been better with a better looking main character but, liberals like strong ugly women.  :lol: