What ya watching?

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I binged the second season of Billions just the other week, great show :) 

We are looking forward to Shameless in the fall. 'The Ranch' is all coming out with a new season on Netflix next month. Not the best show so far, but anything with Sam Elliott in it is worth watching :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

We are looking forward to Shameless in the fall. 'The Ranch' is all coming out with a new season on Netflix next month. Not the best show so far, but anything with Sam Elliott in it is worth watching :bc:

shameless is awesome,  my daughter just finished it not sure it was appropriate but she was well into season 5 before I knew she was watching.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

shameless is awesome,  my daughter just finished it not sure it was appropriate but she was well into season 5 before I knew she was watching.  

Nicole and I binged all the seasons on Netflix & Hulu last summer. Then we got Showtime in the fall to watch the latest season. I think it starts back up in October

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

This Eagles documentary is worth watching if you enjoy the classic rock of the 70's :bc:

Oh  it's a great documentary.  I didn't realize those guys had so many problems with each other.  What a ride they had.  Shit.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Season 3 of Bloodlines. I've really enjoyed this show, it sucks its ending. I just hope they manage to properly tie up all the loose ends and don't leave us hanging.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh  it's a great documentary.  I didn't realize those guys had so many problems with each other.  What a ride they had.  Shit.

I didn't realize Jackson Brown wrote some of their music.

Just now, Cold War said:

I like Fargo and the Americans.  Two of my favorites.

Ewwww yeah...I just picked back up into Fargo...That's a damn good show.  Last season was really good I thought.  That creepy Brit in this one is awesome.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ewwww yeah...I just picked back up into Fargo...That's a damn good show.  Last season was really good I thought.  That creepy Brit in this one is awesome.

He is awesome bad guy.  Like the dude from no country for old men.