Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Watching another successful manned launch by Trump’s NASA and Spacex

More credit goes to Obama probably. He canceled the Constellation program and basically handed it all to Space X. Now with Biden coming in I wonder what changes will be made with NASA 

57 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Anyone check out Yellowstone?

The Costner series? My woman likes it so I’ve kept up with it but I don’t find it very impressive. Gets kind of predictable and stupid. It definitely wouldn’t be on my recommended series to watch. I could name 30 other Amazon/Netflix series that are a must watch over it. 

“The last narc” was a great documentary I watched recently. Amazon 4 episodes. 

Trailer here. https://youtu.be/yC9zhwPRxzQ

Edited by Crowder
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Crowder said:

The Costner series? My woman likes it so I’ve kept up with it but I don’t find it very impressive. Gets kind of predictable and stupid. It definitely wouldn’t be on my recommended series to watch. I could name 30 other Amazon/Netflix series that are a must watch over it. 

Zero Zero Zero was another good one on either Netflix, or Prime.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Crowder said:

That looks really interesting.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just watched fire on the mountain on CBS.  Was flipping channels and there was some dead playing so of course I pause .

Pretty decent action sports with a artists take with the dead as the soundtrack and some celebrity interviews .

Was pretty surprised to see this much dead on any network. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.laughingplace.com/w/news/2020/10/26/espn-abc-to-air-fire-on-the-mountain-with-behind-the-scenes-footage/amp/

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Episode 1 of Big Sky. Looks interesting so far. :thumbsup:

it does but I wish I had a whole season I could just watch.    Binge is the only way for me to get through a season of a show now.  then some of these fuckers at season end make it so you can't go back and watch them all so then i just lose interest and never go back.  They need to adapt to the times to stay relevant.   My wife watches 1 show on network TV(million little things) and  I don't think there is another series of scripted TV we watch on regular channels.  I used to watch it with her but missed a few episodes so now i don't care.   I can live with commercials just give me a rainy weekend worth of episodes to watch at a time.  22 show season break it into 2 11 part season.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it does but I wish I had a whole season I could just watch.    Binge is the only way for me to get through a season of a show now.  then some of these fuckers at season end make it so you can't go back and watch them all so then i just lose interest and never go back.  They need to adapt to the times to stay relevant.   My wife watches 1 show on network TV(million little things) and  I don't think there is another series of scripted TV we watch on regular channels.  I used to watch it with her but missed a few episodes so now i don't care.   I can live with commercials just give me a rainy weekend worth of episodes to watch at a time.  22 show season break it into 2 11 part season.  

Agreed. We have become accustom to binge watching shows too. I'm already hooked on The Blacklist, so we will be finishing this season on YouTube TV as the new shows are added to the library. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just started rewatching Yellowstone, season 1

Holy fuck, you ARE completely faggatory. How in the absolute hell have you made it THIS far without watching Yellowstone?!?! Spending too much time on the Oxygen channel? For. Fucks. Sake!!! 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Holy fuck, you ARE completely faggatory. How in the absolute hell have you made it THIS far without watching Yellowstone?!?! Spending too much time on the Oxygen channel? For. Fucks. Sake!!! 

Hey, fucky!  Read my post again.  Hint : “rewatching”.  

I’ve bought all three seasons and have seen them all at least twice.  I fucking love that shit!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hey, fucky!  Read my post again.  Hint : “rewatching”.  

I’ve bought all three seasons and have seen them all at least twice.  I fucking love that shit!!!!

Oh holy shit. Whew. Had me going there. I was just about to jump in the Duramax, drive up there and pistol whip da fuck outta you with my croc. 

If I ever won the lotto, which I never play btw so you do the math on that one, I would 1000% live JUST LIKE John Dutton. Without a doubt.