Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

City on a Hill on Prime.

City on a Hill is an American crime drama series created by Charlie MacLean, based on a story by Ben Affleck and MacLean. The series stars Kevin Bacon, Aldis Hodge, Amanda Clayton, Cathy Moriarty, Kevin Dunn, and Jill Hennessy.[1][2] The series premiered on June 7, 2019 (online) and June 16, 2019 (Showtime). On August 2, 2019, Showtime renewed the series for a second season, which premiered on March 28, 2021.[3] On June 2, 2021, the series was renewed for a third season.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

City on a Hill on Prime.

City on a Hill is an American crime drama series created by Charlie MacLean, based on a story by Ben Affleck and MacLean. The series stars Kevin Bacon, Aldis Hodge, Amanda Clayton, Cathy Moriarty, Kevin Dunn, and Jill Hennessy.[1][2] The series premiered on June 7, 2019 (online) and June 16, 2019 (Showtime). On August 2, 2019, Showtime renewed the series for a second season, which premiered on March 28, 2021.[3] On June 2, 2021, the series was renewed for a third season.

Very good show....I think I’ve only seen season 1

My wife had Netflix on the other day and I saw just a small part of a show called Outsiders…looks interesting….

She also has been watching Ozark so of course I started watching right on the middle of season 2 or 3…not even sure. What a great show.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife had Netflix on the other day and I saw just a small part of a show called Outsiders…looks interesting….

She also has been watching Ozark so of course I started watching right on the middle of season 2 or 3…not even sure. What a great show.👍🏼

It's worth going back and watch whatever you missed of Ozark.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

outsiders is pretty good,  it was on one of the no name channels  

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Reacher season 1 . I liked the books but couldn’t watch the movie with that little twerp playing the lead role.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that Tom Cruise was playing Jack Reacher...just stupid.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly what I thought when I saw that Tom Cruise was playing Jack Reacher...just stupid.

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Reacher season 1 . I liked the books but couldn’t watch the movie with that little twerp playing the lead role.

Wholly fuck...I thought I was the only snowmobiler that could read.

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2022 at 3:20 PM, HSR said:

i watched the movies but they were not what the books were.   i thought the series was pretty good finished it the other night.  

Finally forced myself through the half season orf Ozark,  meh.  

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Finally forced myself through the half season orf Ozark,  meh.  

Yep I finished a few nights after the wife went to bed. She was bored with it. and I see why.

No where near as good as first 3 seasons . all over the place and not enough dead peoples.

On 2/19/2022 at 9:06 PM, SkisNH said:

Wholly fuck...I thought I was the only snowmobiler that could read.

I would have responded ealier but I was waiting for my wife to get home to read this post for me.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

last kingdom just released another season.  watched half on the plane.  

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Just finished it over the weekend. I believe it’s the final season 😢 good show 👍 

Did you guys go back and watch the last episode of last season first???I think I should have done that cuz I was a bit confused trying to remember everything. Just finished Vikings:Valhalla so that made it worse.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did you guys go back and watch the last episode of last season first???I think I should have done that cuz I was a bit confused trying to remember everything. Just finished Vikings:Valhalla so that made it worse.

We didn’t but we had just binge watched all previous seasons couple months prior so it was still fresh. I was bummed it ended. We started watching Vikings on Hulu (the history channel one) last night so far we like it. Have to keep the Valhalla one in mind if we don’t get viking out 😂 

• 2 weeks later...

Watched episode 1 of Halo,,,it was awesome. 

Still on season 5 of Snowfall. So much good TV out now!! Better Call Saul is out,,final season of Killing Eve.