Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

ZZ Top documentary, I loved it, super down to earth dudes. At 1 1/2 hrs. long it seemed like it wasn't long enough, I wanted to hear more. They've been at it for 50 years, just awesome.

That is on my list...my brother had ZZ Top albums when I was a wee lad so been listening to them for literally over 40 years. 

On 3/14/2020 at 7:25 PM, ckf said:

ZeroZeroZero on Prime

Excellent show. The small white subtitles were hard to read during bright scenes.

We are a few episodes in to The Man in the High Castle. Interesting so far.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just started Season 1 of Ozark....getting too many series going at once. :lmao:

That's a binge worthy show!   

Go Ruth !!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!! 

• Gold Member
On 3/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Was watching SpaceX launch.  Looks like an abort.  :(

Neal

Saw one of those first hand a few months ago. Pretty cool stuff!  :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Latest seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Better Call Saul.  Not sure what I'll start next.  Witcher on Netflix maybe?

That dude that plays "Saul" is a great actor.  We just binged watched the last season of "Fargo".  He does a great job in that too.

We've started watching "Bosch".  It's decent so far...well, for police detective drama type stuff anyway.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That dude that plays "Saul" is a great actor.  We just binged watched the last season of "Fargo".  He does a great job in that too.

We've started watching "Bosch".  It's decent so far...well, for police detective drama type stuff anyway.

We watched a few episodes of Bosch, but couldn't get in to it at the time  :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

We watched a few episodes of Bosch, but couldn't get in to it at the time  :dunno:

Yeah....gotta kinda pay attention...and police dramas are hard to get into for me too.  It's got some good runs in the episodes but, we're into season three now and I'm yawning.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....gotta kinda pay attention...and police dramas are hard to get into for me too.  It's got some good runs in the episodes but, we're into season three now and I'm yawning.

Have you seen Goliath yet?  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No...I'll do some checking on it.  We're looking for our next "fix" right now.  

Billy Bob Thorton is a washed up, drunk high power lawyer with something to prove.  3 seasons on Prime  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

What a strange twist at the end lol. It was pretty good!. 

Yeah, almost complete opposite of what actually happened but leave it to Quentin Tarantino to give us the ending we would have all preferred instead. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Really, come on, not Tiger King?   :lol:

Neal

Haven't yet.  Watched the preview but wanted to finish those others up since I was on a timeline with a free trial.  Probably end up watching it just so I can get the references used on social media.