Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

23 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Haven't yet.  Watched the preview but wanted to finish those others up since I was on a timeline with a free trial.  Probably end up watching it just so I can get the references used on social media.

The Witcher is a fantastic show. Easily top 3 for me. It is a bit of a mind fuck following the story as it is basically 3 character's stories two of which are in the past working to the present and one starts in the present. But once you can wrap your head around where everyone is, it is awesome.

Tiger king is also well worth the watch. You are almost doing yourself a disservice by not watching that train wreak lmao.

Also if you haven't seen Altered Carbon on Netflix, it is also a stellar show, mainly the first season more than the second but second is still decent.

15 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

The Witcher is a fantastic show. Easily top 3 for me. It is a bit of a mind fuck following the story as it is basically 3 character's stories two of which are in the past working to the present and one starts in the present. But once you can wrap your head around where everyone is, it is awesome.

Tiger king is also well worth the watch. You are almost doing yourself a disservice by not watching that train wreak lmao.

Also if you haven't seen Altered Carbon on Netflix, it is also a stellar show, mainly the first season more than the second but second is still decent.

I have heard The Witcher was fantastic.  It's based on a series of books but I haven't read them.  I did play Witcher 3 on Xbox which is one of my favorites of all time.

What are your other 2 if Witcher was in the top 3?

36 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I have heard The Witcher was fantastic.  It's based on a series of books but I haven't read them.  I did play Witcher 3 on Xbox which is one of my favorites of all time.

What are your other 2 if Witcher was in the top 3?

Tiger king is cannot be put on a list. It is a must watch lol.

Altered carbon (first season) is top 5 for me in recent memory.

Trust on Hulu.  Based on the true story of the Getty oil grandson kidnapping in the early 1970's.  Ive always liked Donald Sutherland.  10 episode series. :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
On 4/2/2020 at 9:03 AM, ckf said:

Billy Bob Thorton is a washed up, drunk high power lawyer with something to prove.  3 seasons on Prime  :thumbsup:

Goliath is a great show!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trust on Hulu.  Based on the true story of the Getty oil grandson kidnapping in the early 1970's.  Ive always liked Donald Sutherland.  10 episode series. :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

I started watching that awhile back on Fox maybe....forgot all about it...thanks for the reminder! 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started watching that awhile back on Fox maybe....forgot all about it...thanks for the reminder! 

It's a FX network show.  We just watched it on Hulu.

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Man I watched that so many times!!  I had a GT pro-performer for street and a Robinson for BMX

Edited by Rigid1

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man I watched that so many times!!  I had a GT pro-performer for street and a Robinson for BMX

Same here and I've looked for it a few times to stream or rent over the years! I had a Redline back in the day. Chrome with white mags and tires, three piece crank etc

• Like 1

We are most of the way through season 2 of Rectify on Netflix. 

Sundance Channel's first wholly owned scripted series stars Aden Young as Daniel Holden, who spends nearly 20 years on death row for the rape and murder of a teenage girl, before new DNA evidence nullifies his conviction. He returns home, but he's far from welcomed. He's an outsider now in a town that remains divided by his alleged crime, and contributing to his uncertain future is the man who prosecuted him -- riding that notoriety to become a state senator -- is plotting to reopen the case. As he struggles to adapt, Daniel is comforted by support from his younger sister, Amantha, who has always believed in his innocence and has worked her entire adult life to secure his release. Not so for Ted Jr., Daniel's stepbrother with whom he has no relationship. Insecure and manipulative, Ted is skeptical of Daniel's motives and will do anything to protect his family.

• 3 weeks later...