What ya watching?

• 3 weeks later...

Something new....wifey decided to buy this live streaming concert and VIP package cia streaming for Thomas Rhett.  Thanks covid....but so far, I’m sitting here with a drink in my cut off sweats and ......just chillin!

A832B535-AFFB-497B-9A88-DF94D6C36ADF.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

A&E has a biography called The 9 Lives of Ozzy Osbourne. Watched it the other night. A lot of Ozzy's life has been well documented but it was a good watch. What a mess his live is/was.

They also have one out called Kisstory. Its 4 hours long and details Kiss from beginning to end. Kiss' hayday was slightly before my time but its was very interesting to see the entire life of the Kiss band and its members.

Peter Criss and Ace Frehley are shit apon regularly as the story is basically written by Paul and Gene.

Just now, Blackstar said:

A&E has a biography called The 9 Lives of Ozzy Osbourne. Watched it the other night. A lot of Ozzy's life has been well documented but it was a good watch. What a mess his live is/was.

They also have one out called Kisstory. Its 4 hours long and details Kiss from beginning to end. Kiss' hayday was slightly before my time but its was very interesting to see the entire life of the Kiss band and its members.

Peter Criss and Ace Frehley are shit apon regularly as the story is basically written by Paul and Gene.

I watched Kisstory and thought it was pretty damn good.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:03 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched Kisstory and thought it was pretty damn good.

I was a much bigger Ozzy fan than a Kiss fan but the Kisstory show was much more interesting. Got to love inter band fights. Guys making millions on stage but don't speak to each other off stage.

They painted Peter Criss out to be a whiney cunt who could barely play drums.

The Ozzy stuff we pretty much all know. The dove's head, the bat's head, pissing at the Alamo, those stories have been told many times. Still makes me chuckle when I hear them.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I was a much bigger Ozzy fan than a Kiss fan but the Kisstory show was much more interesting. Got to love inter band fights. Guys making millions on stage but don't speak to each other off stage.

They painted Peter Criss out to be a whiney cunt how could barely play drums.

The Ozzy stuff we pretty much all know. The dove's head, the bat's head, pissing at the Alamo, those stories have been told many times. Still makes me chuckle when I hear them.

They said that Peter and Ace declined to be a part of making the documentary which implies they were asked but who knows...Ace is a trip...I like that dude. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Just finished the final season of Bosch on Amazon.

same here. Was really good. I think they set it up pretty well for another season though, or maybe a sequel.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

“Scared straight”.  These kids are not having fun.  It’s easier than you’d think to wonder if it’s real or not.  The mind can be a terrible thing.  I hope these little fuckers get their heads right after this.  Most won’t though.

5 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We have been watching old dvd"s all day in the motorhome which is our home away from home. We stream the odd movie as well. We'll be leaving for home on Monday and nice to get back as we've been away for some time

You're in Nova Scotia right now???

50 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Yes! Been here for a 2-3 months. Heading home on Monday and coming back down in May for the summer

Super jealous, nicest place in Canada 👍

24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm in the middle of rewatching The Leftovers and The Sopranos because I just signed up for HBO Max, The Leftovers is so fucking good.

I’ll have to check it out 👍