Check your account email address ×

Mark Cuban rumours

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

I thought you grew out of being a shit disturber. I'm just passing along what I heard on the news sorry if that upsets you. Maybe go nip at someone else's ankles :thumbsup: 

So no comments regarding Cuban then? Typical.

You don't find Viper's narrative of "the goat" to be getting old too:dunno:

Naa, guy doesn't interest me in the least. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Naa, guy doesn't interest me in the least. 

Great so you're just here to bust my balls, got it:bc:. That's what I figured when I read your post, just stirring the pot :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I actually like Cuban as a person and his demeanor on shark tank But from what I've heard he has a lot of left leaning beliefs.

Perhaps as this election gets closer you will realize that Trump has a legitimate chance and will be the clear favorite to win the election...... Your narrative is getting very old and unsupported.

Speaking of getting old.  Your goat unsupported goat narrative is beyond old.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It was off topic and a blatant shot at me which I passed on. Thanks for your input though :bc:

BTW I don't "hate" Trump , I just think he's a bag of hot air and a complete joke.

I don't hate him either.  He was just a shitty president that kept none of his campaign promises and we don't need any more of him in that role.

Just now, Deephaven said:

I don't hate him either.  He was just a shitty president that kept none of his campaign promises and we don't need any more of him in that role.

Agreed, how some see it differently astounds me.

I'm guessing they would have a hard time finding dirt on Cuban. If it was me I would be willing to bet on the man himself and not whatever promises are made. Campaign promises are just made to be broken. Vote for a man that people have some respect for, has shown support for growing business's in the US and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

I have zero doubt he would make Trump and Biden look ridiculous debating ANY matters of interest to the US.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I know.  That week minded fucker should have shut down all foreign travel to and from foriegn countries at the start of the pandemic and tried to keep covid at bay for at least a couple weeks longer before it reared it's ugly head here in a big way, and maybe we could've gotten a weeeee bit ahead of it.  But no, he worried about being xenophobic when everyone else was telling him to "just do it!".  The democrats and center right retards were right, he should have shuter her down.......:news:he should have listened to them.......:news:  Dumb fuck.......:news:

On 11/30/2023 at 10:46 AM, Mainecat said:

Having zero government service has helped out others.right?

he ufoirtuantely would be similar to Trump in having not done the corporate walk.  i don't believe you need to have politics experience,  the skills you learn being CEO of a fortune 500 company would give you the political skills needed to manage government but running whats basically a family business is not the same as trump showed and Cubans skills are closer to his than a F500 CEO

That said anyone who would vote for the walking corpse over him is a retard.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Great so you're just here to bust my balls, got it:bc:. That's what I figured when I read your post, just stirring the pot :thumbsup:

I didn't quote you or mention you..Seems to me you've made the assumption it was about you all on your own for whatever reason..:dunno:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm guessing they would have a hard time finding dirt on Cuban.

If he were to run as a Republican, I would just about guarantee something would be found pretty quick.  And if not, it's already been proven all you need is allegations.  Even if he ran as Democrat, someone in the MSM would find something to bring front and center (or like I said, make an allegation).  Unfortunately, that's what US politics have become. 

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I didn't quote you or mention you..Seems to me you've made the assumption it was about you all on your own for whatever reason..:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If he were to run as a Republican, I would just about guarantee something would be found pretty quick.  And if not, it's already been proven all you need is allegations.  Even if he ran as Democrat, someone in the MSM would find something to bring front and center (or like I said, make an allegation).  Unfortunately, that's what US politics have become. 

tenor-2.gif

On 12/1/2023 at 10:46 AM, Deephaven said:

I think it might be time for me to break out the old red hat and wear it in public places to see the responses of the Karen's....:bc:

On 12/1/2023 at 7:48 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lol....well too bad, Trump will be your man whether you like it or not. SBYL.:lmao:..... The guy you like polling at 1% just ain't going to cut it:lolz:

1% is still a chance.:lol:

Expecting Ron to drop out fairly soon.

On 12/1/2023 at 11:08 AM, Bontz said:

Musk said last year the dems are corrupt and he's voting republican for the first time.

Now look at how he's attacked

Pretty obvious unless you're an idiot.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Total Covid Idiot as well . 

Trump tnw= 2.6 billion and he started with what?? 1 billion?

Cuban tnw= 6.2 billion. What did he inherit to start with?

Who is the smarter businessman?

If you think Trump is you have finished the kool-aid jug already.

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Trump tnw= 2.6 billion and he started with what?? 1 billion?

Cuban tnw= 6.2 billion. What did he inherit to start with?

Who is the smarter businessman?

If you think Trump is you have finished the kool-aid jug already.

What the fuck are you even talking about  ? :lol:

When did I say anything about who is a smarter business man ? Dont really give a shit eitherway. :dunno:

I thought you dont worship celebrities? You sure seem to have a admiration for this Goofball Cuban....

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Like I said total Covid Idiot...

Apparently that triggered a certain Canadian. 

He totally got gut hooked by the lie That it would stop the spread.. And I bet he was all for mandates...... But to be fair he had a lot of company

• Like 1