Check your account email address ×

Mark Cuban rumours

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice to see you're interested in a real leader and not just someone to make the Dems cry :bc:

That was a pretty lame stance to take,this is much better. Good work:thumbsup: There may still be hope for you.

Why are you so concerned with what I said?  Or are you trying to be "Starter Cable Steve" with another attempt to start shit up?

I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not voting for Trump in the primary, but I will in the general if it comes down to him vs. Biden.  And yes, given we're yet again choosing the best of the worst, I'll choose Trump just to see the meltdown and tears shed by the TDS'ers here.  And independent vote, as much as some people pride themselves on it, is a wasted vote.  Just don't vote if that's the position you're going to take.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Why are you so concerned with what I said?  Or are you trying to be "Starter Cable Steve" with another attempt to start shit up?

I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not voting for Trump in the primary, but I will in the general if it comes down to him vs. Biden.  And yes, given we're yet again choosing the best of the worst, I'll choose Trump just to see the meltdown and tears shed by the TDS'ers here.  And independent vote, as much as some people pride themselves on it, is a wasted vote.  Just don't vote if that's the position you're going to take.

Why so overly dramatic? You didn't have to post in my thread :dunno:

Nice name calling BTW, following Jim's lead I see. Always helps:thumbsup: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh fuck off with your selective bullshit ya’ whiny cunt.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

"That was a pretty lame stance to take" ... nah, you weren't trying to start anything at all :news:

• Like 1

While I applaud your attempt at not being a cunt in this thread. It will take many more for people to change the way they respond to you. As a suggestion, keep not being a cunt for a couple weeks. The response will be remarkable. 

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

While I applaud your attempt at not being a cunt in this thread. It will take many more for people to change the way they respond to you. As a suggestion, keep not being a cunt for a couple weeks. The response will be remarkable. 

Who are you ???? Have we conversed :dunno:

8 hours ago, HSR said:

Trump's only qualification was his business background and Trumpers lauded him for it. I think we can all agree when it comes to private businessmen Cuban is far more successful than Trump and also smarter and has respect,integrity and most important common sense. I think he would do what is best for America without trying to build his own legacy as Trump is trying to do and failing bad.

Speak for yourself.  Splitting hairs over which billionaire is the most successful, intelligent, etc., seems pretty pointless.  They're both exponentially more successful than 99.9% of the population and thats why they're both famous.  Cuban's just another billionaire who can afford to speak his mind and run for president if he wanted to. Trumps been saying the same thing about our government for 40 years, which I agree with, so for that he gets credit for consistency and being genuine, and doing what is best for the country. I doubt Cuban is running though, too late to get into the 24 mix now imo.  Only thing I really wonder is just what the D party's game plan really is....cuz at this point, it looks like they're gonna go with the dementia patient.  

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He would win in a landslide.  Trump was a massive failure 

Lol....well too bad, Trump will be your man whether you like it or not. SBYL.:lmao:..... The guy you like polling at 1% just ain't going to cut it:lolz:

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Biden can't win. It's obvious to everyone except the never Trump republicans....that being said Biden or Cameltoe are the only Dims Trump can beat.

I'm hopeful Biden is the nominee after the Dim convention. 

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And that means more D.  You must like the D.

I actually like Cuban as a person and his demeanor on shark tank But from what I've heard he has a lot of left leaning beliefs.

Perhaps as this election gets closer you will realize that Trump has a legitimate chance and will be the clear favorite to win the election...... Your narrative is getting very old and unsupported.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I actually like Cuban as a person and his demeanor on shark tank But from what I've heard he has a lot of left leaning beliefs.

Perhaps as this election gets closer you will realize that Trump has a legitimate chance and will be the clear favorite to win the election...... Your narrative is getting very old and unsupported.

Yeah no kidding.  

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought we didn't care what celebrities said or did especially on a political aspect..:dunno:

I thought you grew out of being a shit disturber. I'm just passing along what I heard on the news sorry if that upsets you. Maybe go nip at someone else's ankles :thumbsup: 

So no comments regarding Cuban then? Typical.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah no kidding.  

You don't find Viper's narrative of "the goat" to be getting old too:dunno:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I thought you grew out of being a shit disturber. I'm just passing along what I heard on the news sorry if that upsets you. Maybe go nip at someone else's ankles :thumbsup: 

So no comments regarding Cuban then? Typical.

You don't find Viper's narrative of "the goat" to be getting old too:dunno:

Pretty minor comment to be accusing him of being a shit disturber or being upset.  Unless you're still trying to be a shit disturber.  :lol: :bc: 

In this crowd, he's one of the only ones going against the Steve753-Snowrider-Deephaven-HSRs of the board and all the Trump hate.  So no.   I continue to believe what they've been doing to Trump to be criminal.  Why don't they just drop a kitchen sink on his head while they're at it?  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty minor comment to be accusing him of being a shit disturber or being upset.  Unless you're still trying to be a shit disturber.  :lol: :bc: 

In this crowd, he's one of the only ones going against the Steve753-Snowrider-Deephaven-HSRs of the board and all the Trump hate.  So no.   I continue to believe what they've been doing to Trump to be criminal.  Why don't they just drop a kitchen sink on his head while they're at it?  

Another fine example of you being in the cult :lol: You can’t help yourself….with nearly every post you illustrate what a mindless brain dead sheep you are :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Another fine example of you being in the cult :lol: You can’t help yourself….with nearly every post you illustrate what a mindless brain dead sheep you are :thumbsup:

Says the Guy that follows Ron Filipkowski :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty minor comment to be accusing him of being a shit disturber or being upset.

It was off topic and a blatant shot at me which I passed on. Thanks for your input though :bc:

BTW I don't "hate" Trump , I just think he's a bag of hot air and a complete joke.