Check your account email address ×

Mark Cuban rumours

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Like I said total Covid Idiot...

Well he didn't create the greatest vaccine like Trump if that's what you're getting at. Is covid the most important thing in your life?

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

What the fuck are you even talking about  ? :lol:

When did I say anything about who is a smarter business man ? Dont really give a shit eitherway. :dunno:

I thought you dont worship celebrities? You sure seem to have a admiration for this Goofball Cuban....

I don't :bc: I'm simply pointing out a rumour circulating the US right now and some facts that go along with it. It's obviously  not ME that started it in case you weren't aware, it was your people :bc:

If you don't give a shit why all the posts? Just trolling? 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well he didn't create the greatest vaccine like Trump if that's what you're getting at. Is covid the most important thing in your life?

His stance back then sure showed His judge of character.  

Another piece of shit loudmouth that wanted to tell people what to do with their own health based off lies and propaganda. Its not about "Covid" ...I know everyone just wants to forget what happened....

:news:

Just now, EvilBird said:

His stance back then sure showed His judge of character.

So although you admittedly don't care, was Trump anti-vax ??? Did he tell everyone it was BS or did he create and promote the most tremendous vax?

Can we please drop the covid BS or is that all you got here?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So although you admittedly don't care, was Trump anti-vax ??? Did he tell everyone it was BS or did he create and promote the most tremendous vax?

Did he force it on anyone.

You really are a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

Trumps only qualification to run for President was he was a private businessman and not part of the swamp. His past has shown him to have quit the load of dirt though and he failed in his first try.

Cuban's qualifications are the same but much, much better in every respect and I highly doubt he has anywhere near the amount of dirt. He's also much younger and more in tune with the current times. But he would not be a good candidate.

You guys are funny :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Trump never told me id lose my job or not be able to go to dinner without a vax. Yes I still hate the warpspeed bullshit...

"Can we please drop the covid BS" :cry:

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Trump never told me id lose my job or not be able to go to dinner without a vax.

Did Mark Cuban? You know, the guy the thread was about before you TDS'ers showed up.

Cuban, the topic, stick with it. You guys ruin enough threads with your covid BS.

• Gold Member

The Covid scam still makes grown men cry...

just got completely duped and gave up their rights , their way of making money, closed their doors some even....over a fucking cold and now act like nothing happened :lol:

please dont talk about it , its not important is that all you think abooot :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did Mark Cuban? You know, the guy the thread was about before you TDS'ers showed up.

Cuban, the topic, stick with it. You guys ruin enough threads with your covid BS.

Yes . :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes he forced his employees.  Total piece of shit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

The Covid scam still makes grown men cry...

just got completely duped and gave up their rights , their way of making money, closed their doors some even....over a fucking cold and now act like nothing happened :lol:

please dont talk about it , its not important is that all you think abooot :lol:

Yes . :lol:

Let's not talk about the lies.

Fucking idiot.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

"Covid BS" 

Code for

"I gave up my freedom and personal health rights immediately while I was lied too. And now that I know, I no longer want to talk about it." 

Fauci thanks these people otherwise he'd be in jail. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Anyone Google search "Mark Cuban sexual assault".

:bc:

said charges never filed...

But I can see a few new cases popping up if he does run . They always do the same play. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mark-cuban-investigated-alleged-sexual-assault-2011-charges-never-filed-054514266.html

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

said charges never filed...

But I can see a few new cases popping up if he does run . They always do the same play. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mark-cuban-investigated-alleged-sexual-assault-2011-charges-never-filed-054514266.html

Oh for sure, definitely be women coming out of the wood work..Read about how he covered up sexual harassment by his team in 2011

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trumps only qualification to run for President was he was a private businessman and not part of the swamp. His past has shown him to have quit the load of dirt though and he failed in his first try.

Cuban's qualifications are the same but much, much better in every respect and I highly doubt he has anywhere near the amount of dirt. He's also much younger and more in tune with the current times. But he would not be a good candidate.

You guys are funny :lol:

Care to elaborate?....or are you just going by what the media feeds you....Russia collision etc .  We all knew he was a "womanizer" before he came down the escalator. That was why my wife and many of her friends had a dislike for him....but that has since changed and even she realizes he is a much better option for this country.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Obviously logical that every thread it is a topic...so important that nothing else can be discussed.  That's sounds fucking normal.

So sorry I brought up he was a Covid idiot :ashamed:

ITB that sounds pretty much like Trump being brought up around here. 

Nothing else gets discussed . Not even Mark Cuban. :lol:

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Care to elaborate?....or are you just going by what the media feeds you....Russia collision etc .  We all knew he was a "womanizer" before he came down the escalator. That was why my wife and many of her friends had a dislike for him....but that has since changed and even she realizes he is a much better option for this country.

Including this notion that Trump started with 1 billion.  1 million or 14 million dollar loan from his father, depending on how you want to slice it.  A bunch of money sure, but a far cry from a billion.  How anyone would be critical of how a billionaire got to be a billionaire?  I don't get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1