Check your account email address ×

US Troops To Israel

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You morons should do a little fact checking before you get triggered as usual.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4259025-pentagon-puts-troops-on-notice-to-prepare-to-deploy-to-support-israel-reports/

Fact check what ? That you are Pro War as long as the Democrats say so? 

You fucking idiot. 

Probably the special operations teams so they are there and can go get the American hostages if needed. They have the same thing going on ukrain. Just about everyone in that community said that would happen a week ago. They also moved the 82nd air born to Jordan and b1 bombers to Egypt. Also have 2 carrier groups in the area now. You would be living under a rock to think the us would not move their cool toys close by. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t think you fully understand a fucking thing.

BTW it’s not inaccurate and WTF does “potentially misleading” mean?

the way the post is titled could potentially lead people to believe the United States of America was putting US troops on Israeli ground to join the battle against Hamas and/or potentially Hezbollah.

but...  

dbffa583db5d6f188bfbf756233863af.gif

as you seem to be.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the way the post is titled could potentially lead people to believe the United States of America was putting US troops on Israeli ground to join the battle against Hamas and/or potentially Hezbollah.

but...  

as you seem to be.

Who says something like this?? Wtf..:lmao:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but...  

as you seem to be.

Click bait keeps the doors of news corps open. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Joe's going to be in Israel Wednesday, war should be over by Thursday about noon.

I wonder if Joe will bring big macs and quarter pounders for everyone?

• Gold Member

Its always hilarious when Mainecat shits his pants. :lol:

Can't say this is a huge surprise. If I could be sure these troops were there soley to rescue American hostages I'd be good with it. However I think that is unlikely and they will almost certainly experience an expansion of their role, mission creep I think the term is.

Why must get involved over there time and time again? We've learned nothing from the previous 20 years. :flush:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I would hope US troops are prepared to deploy anywhere in the world.

I've spent over 5 years combat deployed. No one is emotionally ready. You become empty.

How much time do you give on foreign soil. 

The best wartime president is one the can keep us out of war. This is an effort to profit. We needed to keep a base in Iraq and Afghanistan. That would have kept this from ever happening

• Like 5

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Forrest said:

I've spent over 5 years combat deployed. No one is emotionally ready. You become empty.

How much time do you give on foreign soil. 

The best wartime president is one the can keep us out of war. This is an effort to profit. We needed to keep a base in Iraq and Afghanistan. That would have kept this from ever happening

Thank you for your service :saluting:

I have a bunch of friends and few family members that spent time deployed . None of them want what is going on now. 

@Mainecat is a piece of shit childless democrat cult following retard. Pay Him no mind. He is useless.