Check your account email address ×

Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been having a years-long clandestine affair

spin_dry

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

So when we stayed in Rapid City, somehow we got room 807… can I possibly claim I’ve stayed in the same bed as Kristi??  😂😂😂

12CD11A9-C965-4043-874F-FF4FFE58F61C.jpeg

What the fuck is with the flies in South Dakota? The black bastards would fill up the van if I parked with the window open. 

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck is with the flies in South Dakota? The black bastards would fill up the van if I parked with the window open. 

Yeah they were REALLY bad when we were out there, Montana and Wyoming were no better.

Years ago me, now wife and buddy were going to tent camp a spot on a lake, his parents planned to build a cottage on.

Blackfly season. Buddy’s mom had some new bug net hats she insisted we take.

I am not gonna wear that shit was my attitude.

Fuck me. I barely got out of the truck and them fuckers were like piranha.

Wore that gay ass hat with gratitude.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They’re fucking terrible out here. I use one of these when I’m in the garage or on the deck, it’s kinda fun. :bc:

Bug-A-Salt-2-0-Insect-Eradication-Gun_eb

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, SSFB said:

They’re fucking terrible out here. I use one of these when I’m in the garage or on the deck, it’s kinda fun. :bc:

They are fun in the pole barn here too. Didn’t know they had a newer version :bc: Not as affective on wasps though 🤣

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

My brother brought one outside when we were all drunk at the lake the other day , I grabbed it and cocked it and turned and shot my buddy in the face point black. It was tears in eyes belly laughing funny 😂 

• Haha 2