Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You probably could not handle a 250. Pathetic child.

I’ve driven more miles over 100 mph than you have your entire sled career you worthless beta fucking faggot , now Kill your self you worthless waste of space. You make people not want arctic cat sleds…. You’re that big of a faggot ass poser retard 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve driven more miles over 100 mph than you have your entire sled career you worthless beta fucking faggot , now Kill your self you worthless waste of space. You make people not want arctic cat sleds…. You’re that big of a faggot ass poser retard 

You have a shitty life. I will never ask you to take your life though. That should be bannable.

Edited by ZR6000RR
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

See you after your ban. If you are back at all. 

5 hours ago, ACE said:

Mixed info on that, but be stupid not to 

The cat employees at haydays said you will not be able to buy it for this winter. I had to brake it down for them to figure it out. “Can I give you money and take one home between now and march 31 and they said no.” They were trying real hard to spin the actual answer. It will be available to buy during the usual order time and it will be “limited” like the 600 was this year. 

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The cat employees at haydays said you will not be able to buy it for this winter. I had to brake it down for them to figure it out. “Can I give you money and take one home between now and march 31 and they said no.” They were trying real hard to spin the actual answer. It will be available to buy during the usual order time and it will be “limited” like the 600 was this year. 

You did this last year. Are you mental? Holly FUCK!

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

See you after your ban. If you are back at all. 

Sorry nobody is getting banned. No rules have been broken. The CE is a rough place and not for everyone:bc:

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I meet you on the trail, you are never seen again. HSR said it's cool.

Edited by ZR6000RR

29 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Would hope they have a limited amount out to the dealers this winter.

Back in 1995 they had some demo ZRT 600's available for dealer demos.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You did this last year. Are you mental? Holly FUCK!

So holy fuck I am right. You will be able to buy the fucking thing in September again if you don’t pre order because they aren’t limited. I haven’t been to haydays in a 8 years and probably won’t be back. My cattle ass will be here in November 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I meet you on the trail, you are never seen again. HSR said it's cool.

RETARD FIGHT!!!

• Haha 1

IMO Cat will never be able to spend on R&D like polaris or BRP. But do they have to? My 2016 cat was a great sled and it was 2500.00 less OTD. Since I've had an Assault and Indy XC...but I have no problem going to ANY manufacturer that gives me good value. My 2020 XC was 2.2k less than a matrix....next year I'm upgrading again and I will get the highest level specs for the best price....the marginal difference is just that marginal. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

IMO Cat will never be able to spend on R&D like polaris or BRP. But do they have to? My 2016 cat was a great sled and it was 2500.00 less OTD. Since I've had an Assault and Indy XC...but I have no problem going to ANY manufacturer that gives me good value. My 2020 XC was 2.2k less than a matrix....next year I'm upgrading again and I will get the highest level specs for the best price....the marginal difference is just that marginal. 

That 2020 Polaris is 100x the sled compared to any procross