Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

What about every thread that gets derailed by TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to keep threads on topic? Make it a rule.

hey now, Trump can always be on topic here... unless you'd rather discuss your hatred of Mitt Romney.  

:)

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey now, Trump can always be on topic here... unless you'd rather discuss your hatred of Mitt Romney.  

:)

I hated how he aligned against Trump instead of doing what any Democrat would do, be in solidarity with the party. Is this so hard for you to understand? That you have to dig up old threads and think you’re playing gotcha?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hated how he aligned against Trump instead of doing what any Democrat would do, be in solidarity with the party. Is this so hard for you to understand? That you have to dig up old threads and think you’re playing gotcha?

Trump should have ran and run as an independent for 2024 as he's not quite aligned with the Republican party. 

Don't tell me how to post here!  ;)

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump should have ran and run as an independent for 2024 as he's not quite aligned with the Republican party. 

He knew that was not a winning strategy.  

Quit fucking up the threads!  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Disagree with the fake site police: get a 6 year old's taunt.

Agree with the security guard who has a gun with no bullets: get a glad-hand-reach around.

Reminds me of................

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Agree with the security guard who has a gun with no bullets: get a glad-hand-reach around.

If you’re lucky you’ll even get a custom meme with his own name on it!  And to think I actually got warned by ckf in the dinner thread after his righteous indignation.  My god.:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Snake said:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you’re lucky you’ll even get a custom meme with his own name on it!  And to think I actually got warned by ckf in the dinner thread after his righteous indignation.  My god.:lol: 

Don't like it here? Fuck off then.

:bc:

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He knew that was not a winning strategy.  

Quit fucking up the threads!  :lol: 

not in 2020 when rational moderate Republicans and independent voters threw him out of office. 

Suck a dick!  Ben will allow it.

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Don't like it here? Fuck off then.

:bc:

I like it here just fine.  A couple of fucking toolbags isn't gonna ruin it for me.  You guys have the intellects of teenagers, its funny yet sad to watch.  And yes, mildly entertaining watching you squirm when made to look foolish.  HSR is a next level douchebag, you're still in the B class.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only looking bad (and stupid) is you.

It's mildly entertaining watching him make a fool out of himself, yet cringy at the same time.  I love it when he gets all serious about someone fucking up a thread, when thats pretty much ALL he does :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It's mildly entertaining watching him make a fool out of himself, yet cringy at the same time.  I love it when he gets all serious about someone fucking up a thread, when thats pretty much ALL he does :lol: 

Dinner thread and Meme thread seem to be the ones that are kept on topic. To bad you can't control yourself better when asked politely.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dinner thread and Meme thread seem to be the ones that are kept on topic. To bad you can't control yourself better when asked politely.

Kept on topic by who?  Same guy who takes everything else off topic?  Fascinating.  I'm polite to a fault, to those who reciprocate the common courtesy of not acting like an asshole.  If you don't like that, perhaps this isn't the forum for you.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Kept on topic by who?  Same guy who takes everything else off topic?  Fascinating.  I'm polite to a fault, to those who reciprocate the common courtesy of not acting like an asshole.  If you don't like that, perhaps this isn't the forum for you.  :lol: 

Dude it's you. You're the asshole.  Even your buddy Snake can control himself. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm pretty sure if given the challenge of who can ignore who the longest, the Woolie stalkers would lose .... BIGLY!! :lol2:

This is no different than the Badger stalking.  In fact, it's 100% identical.  

When you have him on ignore and he's tagging you on post's thats wack job crazy.  Just saying.

• Like 3