Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well that is fine, but I am going nuclear on that fuck then. Enjoy!

If you have any more questions on the site rules contact Driftbusta, he's our resident rule breaker and can walk you through our different vacation options and which ones he likes the best :bc:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not obsessed at all….🙄

Yes,yes you are. Now what am I doing differently than you for 10+ years on multiple forums or you just going to continue with the hypocritical bs :dunno: 

I just posted in the Rigid thread FYI

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes,yes you are. Now what am I doing differently than you for 10+ years on multiple forums or you just going to continue with the hypocritical bs :dunno: 

I just posted in the Rigid thread FYI

Tell yourself whatever you need to Steve…whatever gets you through the days and nights as an obscure sled site administrator.😂😉

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell yourself whatever you need to Steve…whatever gets you through the days and nights as an obscure sled site administrator.😂😉

Jim you're acting like you found your Jesus in DriftBusta and anyone that won't kneel and pray at the altar with you is a heathen. Like a blonde bimbo sticking up for her sugar daddy if someone disses him . It's one thing to be a members friend, what your doing is something else altogether.

Please don't stop! Being able to trigger 2 at once is a rare talent of mine:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That 2020 Polaris is 100x the sled compared to any procross 

I would disagree is it better yes...how much better? Maybe 15%. It's really hard to qualify.  I will say it's more fun because of the way the skid transfers...but if I ran them through the same section as fast as I could the procross wouldn't be noticeably slower.

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I would disagree is it better yes...how much better? Maybe 15%. It's really hard to qualify.  I will say it's more fun because of the way the skid transfers...but if I ran them through the same section as fast as I could the procross wouldn't be noticeably slower.

2020+ RR is a trail weapon 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Internet nurds are all worked up that cat won’t say the actual HP of the 858 and can’t understand why they don’t 

I can't remember the last time a manufacturer released an actual HP number on a new release other than a percentage increase over the previous model. Turbo Cat maybe? 

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

Internet nurds are all worked up that cat won’t say the actual HP of the 858 and can’t understand why they don’t 

The usual suspects on HCS are dismissing it because they are late to the game, Ski Doo supposedly has a 1000/200HP smoker in the pipeline….blah,blah,blah…all things considered it’s a big step forward for AC.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The usual suspects on HCS are dismissing it because they are late to the game, Ski Doo supposedly has a 1000/200HP smoker in the pipeline….blah,blah,blah…all things considered it’s a big step forward for AC.

What's the word on TBP?:news:

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

Jim you're acting like you found your Jesus in DriftBusta and anyone that won't kneel and pray at the altar with you is a heathen. Like a blonde bimbo sticking up for her sugar daddy if someone disses him . It's one thing to be a members friend, what your doing is something else altogether.

Please don't stop! Being able to trigger 2 at once is a rare talent of mine:thumbsup:

Wow…you really read alot into things and take this shit serious….bizzarro world up there in that head of yours.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

I can't remember the last time a manufacturer released an actual HP number on a new release other than a percentage increase over the previous model. Turbo Cat maybe? 

Yeah there’s been cases where people buy stuff, dyno it, and if it’s not exactly as advertised they sue 

so it’s just prudent business to not commit to an actual number now 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yeah there’s been cases where people buy stuff, dyno it, and if it’s not exactly as advertised they sue 

At the Poo axys release the only number they gave was the % increase and the model of DYNO they used to measure the increase. No previous number to work off from them, we have to use what we see online afterwards and average everyones numbers.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn dude…your butthurt is worse than I thought…pretty pathetic.

You really broke the man’s heart! Some PM’s and he thought you were BFF’s until you said you were going to make an effort to get along with a couple people. He’s been menstruating ever since. Just bizarre 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ACE said:

It's really weird. What other motor industry is scared to post HP numbers? Not outboard motors, nobody is dynoing their hemi or eco-boost. I'm not much into the motorbike scene so not sure there. But the sled industry sure got the fuck away from that and never looked back.

Imagine looking for a new outboard motor for your boat and not knowing what it's hp was? Sounds ridiculous.