Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Who lives outside their means?  Who’s trying keep up with the Jones?  You try so hard…Steve buys a new truck every year and pays cash, is it him?  Derp has 3 boats and a propellor collection, him maybe?  :lol: 

I was asked how I paid for my truck.  I really paid the difference by CC but said cash to avoid the CC shit storm that always arises.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Careful you’ll catch the attention of the resident cunt 

Look at the first post after we discussed the HP numbers in the post I showed you and who posted it. Jimmy so if he was worried about hp it was right there. But instead he was here to take a shot at me, so kindly get off your high horse.

Screenshot_20230909_144820_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Look at the first post after we discussed the HP numbers in the post I showed you and who posted it. Jimmy so if he was worried about hp it was right there. But instead he was here to take a shot at me, so kindly get off your high horse.

It was a simple question dude. FFS

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pipe down bitch or you'll have 2 black eyes. Now go defend Woolie in the dinner thread, he's taking a stand.

Why would I do that although I’m sure you would love it if I did….more reason for you to stomp your feet.😂

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll take resident cunt over Woolies(or anyone's) ball lapper 8 days a week bud :bc:

So in your world not obsessing over his finances, boat and work history= ball lapping…you’re a strange sad little man.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So in your world not obsessing over his finances, boat and work history= ball lapping…you’re a strange sad little man.

Is that your concern for some reason? Does he keep you guys on the payroll or something?

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So what are the HP numbers?  

EDIT:  Timing is everything ... so 11% more.  Good for Cat to at least enter the playing field, but honestly they should have been shooting for the stars with this to go PAST the competition.

Agreed 

looks like it’ll be a sweet sled but it’s nothing that will win buyers over tbh 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that your concern for some reason? Does he keep you guys on the payroll or something?

No payroll here but clearly he lives in your little pea brain rent free.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No payroll here but clearly he lives in your little pea brain rent free.

Explain the difference of what I'm doing and what you've done for 10+ years on multiple forums?

You're acting like a fat black momma defending her gangsta son FFS.

Even your memes suck these days since you went thru mentalpause.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Explain the difference of what I'm doing and what you've done for 10+ years on multiple forums?

You're acting like a fat black momma defending her gangsta son FFS.

Even your memes suck these days since you went thru mentalpause.

WTF….log off for a bit…you’ve spit the bit.😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF….log off for a bit…you’ve spit the bit.😂

Scared to answer? What is different about your actions for the last 10+ years on multiple forums? Seriously though what?

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

It looks like a pretty cool sled, one of our friends snowchecked a 2024, I can't wait to ride it. 

My cousin owns Solid (turbo company that's starting to get their name out there) and they built a sled for Mav Walker.  He said the Catalyst with a turbo is incredible.  Then again, that's his job I guess ... he's not gonna say it's a POS :lol:  But I ain't gonna lie - I'd love to get some seat time on one!!

52 minutes ago, ACE said:

Agreed 

looks like it’ll be a sweet sled but it’s nothing that will win buyers over tbh 

That's what we have in our group now.  Use to have some very enthusiastic Cat rides that have now switch to Polaris and Ski-Doo.  Nobody seems interested in switching back and I've gotten no text or messages from them about the new motor.

Was nice when we has all 3 and use to switch off sleds.  Now it's just 2

28 minutes ago, Doug said:

That's what we have in our group now.  Use to have some very enthusiastic Cat rides that have now switch to Polaris and Ski-Doo.  Nobody seems interested in switching back and I've gotten no text or messages from them about the new motor.

Was nice when we has all 3 and use to switch off sleds.  Now it's just 2

I’ll buy one just to gape doo nurds 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Be cool if they released a few mid winter.

That's what I've been wondering ... if you'll see a mid-season release (very limited) or if they'll just wait until Snowcheck next spring.  We'll have a Catalyst in our group this year, so it will be fun to swap and see how it compares ... just wish it was the new 858 to really be apples to apples.  

• Like 1