Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

That's just inherent cost to be into the sport.

Price out if a couple decided to get into the sport.  Two sleds, trailer, gear and hopefully they have a vehicle that can pull it.  Every if your looking at late model used sleds your between 40k to 45k without the vehicle.

Been there, done that.  Truck, sled, and gear all in one year.  That was back when they were giving away Arctic Cats, oil was $35/gallon, and a good used truck could be had for $10-15K.

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

That's just inherent cost to be into the sport.

Price out if a couple decided to get into the sport.  Two sleds, trailer, gear and hopefully they have a vehicle that can pull it.  Every if your looking at late model used sleds your between 40k to 45k without the vehicle.

You’d never know the sport was hurting in snow country.  Gads of bros rolling into town on lifted F250s, a couple new long track on the the sled deck, and more flat brimmed hats than you can count.  I don’t know what all these guys do for work, but I know a lot of them come and go from the sport.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’d never know the sport was hurting in snow country.  Gads of bros rolling into town on lifted F250s, a couple new long track on the the sled deck, and more flat brimmed hats than you can count.  I don’t know what all these guys do for work, but I know a lot of them come and go from the sport.  

The bank has lots of money. Not everyone is liened out and a $1000 truck payment and   250 sled payment is small potatoes. They come and go because they are single when they get into it, and then real life takes precedence when you get a wife and kids start dropping. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

likely financed right up to their necks ... $17.06 Trillion of it.

https://www.newyorkfed.org/microeconomics/hhdc

I lol at people that 'have' this or that but it's not paid for, owned, free and clear.  nation of f'ng debt slaves that 'want, want, want...' aka economy drivers.  :lolz:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

When the internet is your whole personality and your biggest part of life, well those actually are goals.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

They're schooling up now :lmao: Can't resist , too easy :thumbsup:

Anybody need more proof of what I said?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Every fucking thread.

Yup so far Woolie has tried to fuck up the dinner thread, the meme thread and the random hotties thread. Not a fucking peep out of you though. Weird:lmao:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Yup so far Woolie has tried to fuck up the dinner thread, the meme thread and the random hotties thread. Not a fucking peep out of you though. Weird:lmao:

Aren’t you a grown ass man….if so one would think that you  just might be over the butthurt by now.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, HSR said:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

What about every thread that gets derailed by TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to keep threads on topic? Make it a rule.

Just STFU already, Drama Queen.  You came in here, thinking you were being edgy with your "I see what you did there" comment .... only to see it was just you being obsessed, yet again.

Go smoke a bowl and lighten up FFS

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

Wow.  :lol:  It’s not even an act.  You are one effed up hombre.