Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Paying “cash” doesn’t mean shit anymore as most places would rather have you finance/credit card it as they get funded immediately and don’t have deal with physical cash or waiting on a check to clear. You can make more than 3% back using a lot of credit cards now. 

Yup. Dealers get kickbacks now by referring to financing 

12 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Paying “cash” doesn’t mean shit anymore as most places would rather have you finance/credit card it as they get funded immediately and don’t have deal with physical cash or waiting on a check to clear. You can make more than 3% back using a lot of credit cards now. 

Exactly, they want you to finance, more cash for them.

When I made the deal on my 24 Renegade XRS the total owing is on the "total financed" line.

Can't wait to see their face when I write a check.

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I pay CC for everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Now if it's buying something from you as a private deal, that's a different story, but thats obvious. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I pay CC for everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Now if it's buying something from you as a private deal, that's a different story, but thats obvious. 

I carry $100-150 with me for those rare occasions. But for everything else it's CC. The points and protection gleaned from CC is unbeatable. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I carry $100-150 with me for those rare occasions. But for everything else it's CC. The points and protection gleaned from CC is unbeatable. 

I just got a $500 gift card for groceries with my points. DB got to say he paid cash for his sled.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I just got a $500 gift card for groceries with my points. DB got to say he paid cash for his sled.

:lol:

At most he's paying the difference between trade in and new sled value. Trade in for a trapper edition sled driven by 65 year old men is relatively good.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

At most he's paying the difference between trade in and new sled value. Trade in for a trapper edition sled driven by 65 year old men is relatively good.

:bc:

When I use to trade in every year I think the most I ever paid was 4g out of pocket. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

:bc:

When I use to trade in every year I think the most I ever paid was 4g out of pocket. 

I guess when your trying to live outside your means trying to keep up with the Jones's that is a big expense, probably 2 boat payments 

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

I guess when your trying to live outside your means trying to keep up with the Jones's that is a big expense, probably 2 boat payments 

Who lives outside their means?  Who’s trying keep up with the Jones?  You try so hard…Steve buys a new truck every year and pays cash, is it him?  Derp has 3 boats and a propellor collection, him maybe?  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

11% more power 

10% lighter chassis 

new gauge is a lot better 

I'm guessing that's over the PC 800. What's the number on them 152-155???

10% weight loss is good.

Sad and pathetic is when a wife is beaten and abused and then decides her abusive hubby is a good man and runs around defending him from everyone else at all costs. I won't assign any positions, they are obvious. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah replies to the same post twice, 12 hrs apart.  Not obsessed.   :lol: 

Did you enjoy the cup of STFU in the dinner thread? You've been drinking a lot of them lately, you may want to cut back.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who lives outside their means?  Who’s trying keep up with the Jones?  You try so hard…Steve buys a new truck every year and pays cash, is it him?  Derp has 3 boats and a propellor collection, him maybe?  :lol: 

DERP has 3 boats that are not seaworthy and a bunch of broken and bent props.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did you enjoy the cup of STFU in the dinner thread? You've been drinking a lot of them lately, you may want to cut back.

:lol: You’re such a sad pathetic excuse of a man.  Btw how do you think I blew up those 2 sleds?  I mean you must have been there by the way you talk. :lol: 

Operator error obviously. You're an add gas and oil guy as you admitted being scared of a fucking jackshaft bearing FFS. Guys like you HAVE to trade in as you can't maintain shit.