Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

Just now, SkisNH said:

Just had a nice piece of "special" chocolate....headed out on the pontoon boat. I won't waste anymore time on this silliness.  

Cat's new engine or Woolie trying to one up the entire forum again?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right on cue, 12 hrs later.  😆 “Flex“? I generally trade them in every couple of years because I beat the shit out of them, I hope that’s OK with you.  If I’m gonna take off on a 500 or 1000 mile saddlebag ride, I don’t need to be worried about Jack shaft bearings blowing or a worn out motor.  It might be impressive to you but not to me.  By the way, you doofus, boat payments refers to the cost of owning and maintaining the boat, not a monthly payment.  I saw this on Facebook, it made me think of you And the guy with the three boat “flex”   :lol:59A1F77D-BEF7-47C5-A8BE-2B1BA1F6DC2F.thumb.jpeg.5e2fdf961a2d9ecdc5e0a1c9fa320996.jpeg

Not jealous of a person whose 65 and still working. Not one bit!

:lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right on cue, 12 hrs later.  😆 “Flex“? I generally trade them in every couple of years because I beat the shit out of them, I hope that’s OK with you.  If I’m gonna take off on a 500 or 1000 mile saddlebag ride, I don’t need to be worried about Jack shaft bearings blowing or a worn out motor.  It might be impressive to you but not to me.  By the way, you doofus, boat payments refers to the cost of owning and maintaining the boat, not a monthly payment.  I saw this on Facebook, it made me think of you And the guy with the three boat “flex”   :lol:59A1F77D-BEF7-47C5-A8BE-2B1BA1F6DC2F.thumb.jpeg.5e2fdf961a2d9ecdc5e0a1c9fa320996.jpeg

Dude you're 65 the only thing you beat is a soft pud. You have proven to have the mechanical operating skills of a child and blew up a new 4s Doo and a rock solid 800ho cfi:lol: Can't even maintain jackshaft bearing FFS. Quit acting like your better than everyone here because you're far from it.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not jealous of a person whose 65 and still working. Not one bit!

:lol:

NO SHIT !!!!!! I love my job :lol: yeah we all believe that is why your still working !!!!!!

Just now, HSR said:

NO SHIT !!!!!! I love my job :lol: yeah we all believe that is why your still working !!!!!!

The correct thing to say is " I like my lifestyle, and wouldn't be able to enjoy certain things if I retired that I do if I continue to work" there's no shame in that. Life is short. Make the most of it while you can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

No I dont think so.  I explained to you, that is not how it works, no different than trying to use a credit card to pay for a new car.  They give you a price, you bring them a check. You pull out a credit card they add 3%, if they will even let you use a credit card.

Can you imagine him going in and negotiating a price with Doreen, then asking for another 3% off since he is paying cash?

I don't think he would have to walk out the door... under his own power....

(You got to know Doreen to get this)....

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The correct thing to say is " I like my lifestyle, and wouldn't be able to enjoy certain things if I retired that I do if I continue to work" there's no shame in that. Life is short. Make the most of it while you can.

Was going to retire at 58 but land adjacent to us became available so I worked an additional 2 years to buy it.  We now own a total of 188 acres in the Nicolet national forest.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Was going to retire at 58 but land adjacent to us became available so I worked an additional 2 years to buy it.  We now own 188 acres in the Nicolet national forest.

Nice! :bc:

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

Was going to retire at 58 but land adjacent to us became available so I worked an additional 2 years to buy it.  We now own a total of 188 acres in the Nicolet national forest.

Carefull, you'll be accused of bragging by the hall monitor

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can you imagine him going in and negotiating a price with Doreen, then asking for another 3% off since he is paying cash?

The customer has the power. Without the customer Doreen doesn't make any money.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The customer has the power. Without the customer Doreen doesn't make any money.

Most sane people who deal with Doreen don't think they get a 3% discount for using cash.... :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

Most sane people who deal with Doreen don't think they get a 3% discount for using cash.... :lol:

Whatever works for you. It's working well for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It's painful to see how far Cat is behind.

It really is, they used to always have some new innovation that was sometimes a success and sometimes not but they were willing to take chances. Now they are struggling just to keep up.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I think you misunderstood.  If I'm paying cash. They can take 3% off the agreed price. 

Paying “cash” doesn’t mean shit anymore as most places would rather have you finance/credit card it as they get funded immediately and don’t have deal with physical cash or waiting on a check to clear. You can make more than 3% back using a lot of credit cards now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

It really is, they used to always have some new innovation that was sometimes a success and sometimes not but they were willing to take chances. Now they are struggling just to keep up.

Being too reactionary