Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner????

ckf

28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

What did you marinade them in/with?

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/44742/marinated-baked-pork-chops/

added minced garlic, onion powder, ginger and honey

the trick is stabbing the shit out of them on both sides, then tossing them into a Ziploc with the sauce and flipping them in the bag over at lunch.  you can do a shorter marinade but I think they are better when the meat sucks in the juices before cooking them.  ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Baby back ribs, chicken wings, jalapeño poppers, garlic bread and a bunch of other shit other friends made.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Man, almost 71* today, did a quick smoke then sear on a couple pork tenderloins 

IMG_20240313_195326847_HDR.jpg

• Like 8

having a lovely squabble with my wife and her twin sister... who put noodles in their chili

on the side and in your bowl, fine with me if you want to... but NEVER in the f'ng Chili while it's being cooked or when it's done and being kept cold to re-serve.

just another reason they'll never be one as president  9_9

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Corn Beef and cabbage Grilled Cheese sandwiches 

We held our meat raffle last night, and two of the meat bundles were corned beef and cabbage bundles.  I was surprised they were the last two items selected, and the one winner was going to donate it to the food shelf.  We figured it was a good/different option given St. Patrick's Day.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

having a lovely squabble with my wife and her twin sister... who put noodles in their chili

on the side and in your bowl, fine with me if you want to... but NEVER in the f'ng Chili while it's being cooked or when it's done and being kept cold to re-serve.

just another reason they'll never be one as president  9_9

If you put noodles in chili it is now chili soup or a chili casserole and not Chili.......:thumbsup:

Mozzarella meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans

• Like 2

We had leftovers from yesterday’s BBQ and ol’ lady promised me a piece of pie for dessert. I’m still trying to figure out if the “pie” is figurative or literal. 

• Haha 2