Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

Just now, HSR said:

Like calling ckf a POS , that didn't seem to bother you one bit when Woolie did it :dunno: 

Is this the double standard that you keep mentioning or do you feel that it was uncalled for and not needed.

It's ok we already got your answer and see your selective outrage.

Wolfie doesn't 'work' for cfk.

You should have enough respect for the man to keep your piehole shut when you have nothing to say but your typical horse shit and antagonizing. You take advantage of his gratitude.

But since you know you have him right where you want him, I am sure the level of shit from you will only increase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Like calling ckf a POS , that didn't seem to bother you one bit when Woolie did it :dunno: 

Is this the double standard that you keep mentioning or do you feel that it was uncalled for and not needed.

It's ok we already got your answer and see your selective outrage.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

But when Woolie or anyone else does it then it is ok.  Got it.  Double standard.  If you want someone to act a certain way towards you perhaps fix how you act towards them first.  And by you I mean anyone playing the victim card here.

Double standard is on line one of the East Coast Posse bylaws :lol:  This is nothing new - been the same since the start of the interwebs.  Something with short lil Frenchman…..descendants of Napoleon :lmao: 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

You should have enough respect for the man to keep your piehole shut when you have nothing to say but your typical horse shit and antagonizing. You take advantage of his gratitude.

But since you know you have him right where you want him, I am sure the level of shit from you will only increase.

Any member is technically “working” for ckf to create activity which grows membership and the site. It’s seems pretty simple to me follow the rules and there’s no problem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Any member is technically “working” for ckf to create activity which grows membership and the site. It’s seems pretty simple to me follow the rules and there’s no problem.

I respect your opinion.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Should I put a disclaimer in my sig for dummy's like you that will cry about anything saying

"The views and posts of this member do not in anyway reflect the views of the site and it's owner". 

Anyone smarter than a donkey should be able to figure that out on their own yet here we are.

BTW I don't "work" for anyone.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Are you guys done arguing?  I just got home, smoked a bowl and I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now. I'd prefer to spread peace and love :lol:

blunts-smoke.gif

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I don't get if you don't like someone why interact? 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

MC and SR threads are some of the most active in here at times. :dunno:

I like SR and MC. I really like everyone, but one person, I don't interact with him even if he quotes me. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I like SR and MC. I really like everyone, but one person, I don't interact with him even if he quotes me. 

:bc: I don't think many guys feel the same though :dunno:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Agreed. I have always tried to get along with everyone. I don't let politics interfere. :bc:

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So when will Badger be reinstated?..:bc:

Maybe some day, but not today :bc:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. I have always tried to get along with everyone. I don't let politics interfere. :bc:

Maybe some day, but not today :bc:

You just quoted me to see if I would respond to make sure you weren't "that person" didn't ya?? Lol..

:bc:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

You just quoted me to see if I would respond to make sure you weren't "that person" didn't ya?? Lol..

:bc:

I was almost sure that it wasn't me, but wanted to be certain :lol:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So when will Badger be reinstated?..:bc:

Send me $1000 to the Badger Defense Fund. It’s the only way we can defeat the deep state!

• Haha 1