Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, f7ben said:

No inflation 

I don't care what you think..... Inflation was low under Trump. It went up under Biden....He owns it

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Vipers blind love for Trump is off the charts weird. 

And of course gas prices also went up as soon as Biden took office.. He also owns that for his hostility towards oil and closing the Keystone pipeline. This also contributed heavily to the inflation. 

Ukraine became a nice scapegoat, But Biden also owns that as that did not happen under Trump's watch and would not have happened with the peace maker involved IMO.. .. No wars under the GOAT He wasn't having it.

When I win my $2100 in 24.... I will be placing side bets that gasoline prices drop a minimum of 10% within the first three months of Trump taking office.... We will see who is a taker for that bet.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't care what you think..... Inflation was low under Trump. It went up under Biden....He owns it

And of course gas prices also went up as soon as Biden took office.. He also owns that for his hostility towards oil and closing the Keystone pipeline. This also contributed heavily to the inflation. 

Ukraine became a nice scapegoat, But Biden also owns that as that did not happen under Trump's watch and would not have happened with the peace maker involved IMO.. .. No wars under the GOAT He wasn't having it.

When I win my $2100 in 24.... I will be placing side bets that gasoline prices drop a minimum of 10% within the first three months of Trump taking office.... We will see who is a taker for that bet.:thumbsup:

You use Trump memes to understand complex issues. It’s like pictures books for adults.

ps- more oil is being produced in the US under Biden now than Trump. Have a picture from trumparena to explain or did they forget to create one for  that?

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You use Trump memes to understand complex issues. It’s like pictures books for adults.

ps- more oil is being produced in the US under Biden now than Trump. Have a picture from trumparena to explain or did they forget to create one for  that?

Yes, I realize that, it took a while to catch up to the Trump era.

And Biden is more green than ever.. still a lot of hostility towards the oil industry That does not bode well for prices.   you watch when the GOAT 🐐 gets back:bc:.... Presidents have a lot more influence about gas prices than you give them credit for. Global commodity is only a part of the puzzle

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Oh bs 

The second the election was stolen he shut down oil just because. Anything to bash trump on the good things he accomplished. Fuck Biden and the left and fuck you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh bs 

The second the election was stolen he shut down oil just because. Anything to bash trump on the good things he accomplished. Fuck Biden and the left and fuck you.

More oil is being produced in the US today than under Trump. It's not arguable. 

Just now, akvanden said:

More oil is being produced in the US today than under Trump. It's not arguable. 

Does that mean we have more refinery production?  Or just the fact we're extracting more crude oil now than we were 4 years ago?

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Does that mean we have more refinery production?  Or just the fact we're extracting more crude oil now than we were 4 years ago?

Just extracting. If pumping stays at current levels for the rest of the year , it will exceed 2019 . That was the highest yr ever.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

#1. when and why did inflation begin to increase?  who raised interest rates to slow inflation?

#2. when did the worldwide lockdowns end?  when did normal worldwide travel resume?  what effect did the Russian invasion of Ukraine have upon oil prices?  

all pretty simple questions...

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Vipers blind love for Trump is off the charts weird. 

Exhibit 'B' 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So isn't your obtuseness.  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Just extracting. If pumping stays at current levels for the rest of the year , it will exceed 2019 . That was the highest yr ever.

OK - I was just curious as I thought I had heard a while back that yes, the US is back to extracting high levels of crude.  But refinery production wasn't necessarily there (yet).

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

look at our crude oil exports Mr. Fact ignorer...

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MCREXUS2&f=M 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

OK - I was just curious as I thought I had heard a while back that yes, the US is back to extracting high levels of crude.  But refinery production wasn't necessarily there (yet).

what percentage of US crude oil is used to make US consumed gasoline or diesel fuel?  how about LP or fuel oil. 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what percentage of US crude oil is used to make US consumed gasoline or diesel fuel?  how about LP or fuel oil. 

Google is slow today just hang on a sec :lol: