Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member

Could care less if he participates in the debates......he has absolutely zilch to gain and will only be attacked by everyone including the moderator. It would be a foolish move IMO.   I will be watching him on Tucker:lol:

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Could care less if he participates in the debates......he has absolutely zilch to gain and will only be attacked by everyone including the moderator. It would be a foolish move IMO.   I will be watching him on Tucker:lol:

X2. The viewership will tell the tale.  If the Rs were smart they’d unite behind Trump to defeat the communists…

• Haha 2

Trump can’t debate because he has an actual record he has to defend now and it’s not possible.

Whats he gonna say when asked about spending? Deficits? Interest rates? Saudi Arabia? Not getting out of Afghanistan? Signing the FISA bill? 

I mean I could so thoroughly destroy that orange retard in a debate it with his own words it would be shameful, problem is America is filled with fucking morons and they wouldn’t care 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Really? They are not doing any debates? Not doing any against a repug or Indy candidate either when it gets to that point?

I'd imagine Biden will Zoom debate the Republican candidate from his basement with the lockdowns looming.  

AI will be a very useful tool this election season.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump can’t debate because he has an actual record he has to defend now and it’s not possible.

Whats he gonna say when asked about spending? Deficits? Interest rates? Saudi Arabia? Not getting out of Afghanistan? Signing the FISA bill? 

I mean I could so thoroughly destroy that orange retard in a debate it with his own words it would be shameful, problem is America is filled with fucking morons and they wouldn’t care 

The problem is that the debates don’t hold anyone accountable, it’s theater. 

The short attention span of the citizenry and the network cravings for ratings requires that each topic take up only a couple minutes and then onto the next thing.

I want to see a debate where these fucking clowns say their bullshit and then a panel of three follows up to ask them how they are going to do this or that. Then I want the panel to grill them into submission. 

But that will never happen because the parties will just refuse to participate, which should tell you everything. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron 

I’m not going to defend MC but I think it’s absolutely true that Trump doesn’t want to debate Christie. 

Trump never won a debate against Hillary or Sleepy Joe. He sure as fuck ain’t gonna win one against Christie. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I’m not going to defend MC but I think it’s absolutely true that Trump doesn’t want to debate Christie. 

Trump never won a debate against Hillary or Sleepy Joe. He sure as fuck ain’t gonna win one again Christie. 

How the the fuck is that fat fuck going to destroy trump on anything when he supports 99% of what trump did? He’s an authoritarian piece of fucking shit as bad or worse than trump. All Christie would babble about is bullshit DNC talking points like J6 or Russia. Fuck that fat fucking fascist piece of filth 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

valid points 

we're either dumb enough to vote for Biden or Trump in the general election. 

sad times folks... 

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The problem is that the debates don’t hold anyone accountable, it’s theater. 

The short attention span of the citizenry and the network cravings for ratings requires that each topic take up only a couple minutes and then onto the next thing.

I want to see a debate where these fucking clowns say their bullshit and then a panel of three follows up to ask them how they are going to do this or that. Then I want the panel to grill them into submission. 

But that will never happen because the parties will just refuse to participate, which should tell you everything. 

softball amateur theater at best :thumbsup:

as much as I detest the piece of shit, Trump made the debates lively. 

from his greatest hits collection.... 

Just now, f7ben said:

How the the fuck is that fat fuck going to destroy trump on anything when he supports 99% of what trump did? He’s an authoritarian piece of fucking shit as bad or worse than trump. All Christie would babble about is bullshit DNC talking points like J6 or Russia. Fuck that fat fucking fascist piece of filth 

SOLD!!!!!

now I am 110% voting for him in the Wisconsin primary!!! 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Christie is one of the guys who thought the ends justified the means in 2016. He was wrong and he has said so. That doesn’t absolve him of it but it’s important that he says it because it might get some people out of the cult. Plus he knows things from his time within the circle. He is terrible but he’s not worse than Trump, not even close. You are absolutely correct that Christie is an authoritarian POS. 

J6 isn’t a talking point, these fucking losers tried to overturn the results of an election and they got their dicks slapped in court, repeatedly. They have no standing, the facts do not support their position. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Christie is one of the guys who thought the ends justified the means in 2016. He was wrong and he has said so. That doesn’t absolve him of it but it’s important that he says it because it might get some people out of the cult. Plus he knows things from his time within the circle. He is terrible but he’s not worse than Trump, not even close. You are absolutely correct that Christie is an authoritarian POS. 

J6 isn’t a talking point, these fucking losers tried to overturn the results of an election and they got their dicks slapped in court, repeatedly. They have no standing, the facts do not support their position. 

J6 was absolutely a fed induced distraction. They knew exactly what they were doing and did it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

J6 was absolutely a fed induced distraction. They knew exactly what they were doing and did it 

Can you elaborate on what that means?

Why would the Feds engage in an attempt to make Trump supporters look bad when Sleepy Joe was going to take office in two weeks?

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Zero to gain and everything to lose which is exactly why he’s pussing out. It’s a debate and of course he’ll be attacked just like he would attack the others. If the R’s were smart they’d make it mandatory to stay in the race. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tucker???? After he got caught lying about the election being stolen do you still believe him? There was that long email exchange between him and Trump where it proved he not only was working behind the scenes with Trump (fair and balanced 🤣) but he knew his stolen election lies were actually lies. 

Not to mention he was vaccinated while pretending for his base that he didn’t trust vaccines. 

A lot of people here use tucker’s asshole like a dinner plate. They eat everything. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Can you elaborate on what that means?

Why would the Feds engage in an attempt to make Trump supporters look bad when Sleepy Joe was going to take office in two weeks?

So they could punish these people in the public forum for 4 straight years. So they could make it crystal clear they can and do control the entire process and can make anything they want truth regardless of how big of a lie it was. Every fucking pig there has been proven to have lied. The pig deaths were fucking lies. The entire this is one big festering fucking lie and I don’t believe for one second the fbi and cia didn’t intentionally plant people there that day to make it look like it was something more than it was. Now they are going to indict trump for it. The entire thing is more planned and rehearsed than the Russian bullshit 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Zero to gain and everything to lose which is exactly why he’s pussing out. It’s a debate and of course he’ll be attacked just like he would attack the others. If the R’s were smart they’d make it mandatory to stay in the race. 

Well it's not mandatory and Reagan didn't do it either..... I wouldn't mind seeing him debate, he usually does very well on stage with some added humor, but it's his choice

Two presidential candidates that would rather sit down for scripted interviews rather than debate. Seems par for the course for America. And some people are going to waste a perfectly good Tuesday night to choose ‘em. Fucking dumb asses. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Two presidential candidates that would rather sit down for scripted interviews rather than debate. Seems par for the course for America. 

Pretty fucking sad state this country is in SMH

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Two presidential candidates that would rather sit down for scripted interviews rather than debate. Seems par for the course for America. And some people are going to waste a perfectly good Tuesday night to choose ‘em. Fucking dumb asses. 

Trumps interviews are far from scripted.   He always engaged the hostile press with any questions unlike Biden who has a list with who he can call on with friendly questions about his ice cream

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So they could punish these people in the public forum for 4 straight years. So they could make it crystal clear they can and do control the entire process and can make anything they want truth regardless of how big of a lie it was. Every fucking pig there has been proven to have lied. The pig deaths were fucking lies. The entire this is one big festering fucking lie and I don’t believe for one second the fbi and cia didn’t intentionally plant people there that day to make it look like it was something more than it was. Now they are going to indict trump for it. The entire thing is more planned and rehearsed than the Russian bullshit 

You and I both know that Feds have been planted for years in various events. However, the right has denied the involvement of Feds until the Trump years. The historical record shows that the Feds have been partial to the right, because this is a center-right country, it is what it is. The historical facts do not support the notion that the federal government is on the side of the liberals.  These guys will say that’s bullshit because they are so far off the map that a centrist looks like a communist. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trumps interviews are far from scripted.   He always engaged the hostile press with any questions unlike Biden who has a list with who he can call on with friendly questions about his ice cream

:lol: 

• Haha 1