Check your account email address ×

Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

• Platinum Contributing Member

In 2 of the cases everything lies on whether or not Trump actually believed that the irregularities that happened during the election led to fraudulent results.  Legal scholars have agreed on this.   

1/3rd of American's still feel this today.  Prosecutors will have to prove Trump did not believe election interference occurred.   This is tough enough considering the number of lawsuits his team filed during that time period.   

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/almost-third-americans-still-believe-2020-election-result-was-fraudule-rcna90145

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

In 2 of the cases everything lies on whether or not Trump actually believed that the irregularities that happened during the election led to fraudulent results.  Legal scholars have agreed on this.   

1/3rd of American's still feel this today.  Prosecutors will have to prove Trump did not believe election interference occurred.   This is tough enough considering the number of lawsuits his team filed during that time period.   

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/almost-third-americans-still-believe-2020-election-result-was-fraudule-rcna90145

20% of the population has IQ’s below 85%. That explains most of it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

So 1/3 of the country are total fucking morons.  Seems about right…..about how many identify as Repugs….much higher on here though :lol: 

You're highlighting your own stupidity.  Congrats :lmao: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So 1/3 of the country are total fucking morons.  Seems about right…..about how many identify as Repugs….much higher on here though :lol: 

You're highlighting your own stupidity.  Congrats :lmao: 

Well only 66% of the population votes...there is your 1/3 what's your excuse. 

The public believes it because the people they admire tell them there was. The people they admire tell them this because it fires up their base, even if they can’t provide any evidence. That’s not a defense. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The public believes it because the people they admire tell them there was. The people they admire tell them this because it fires up their base, even if they can’t provide any evidence. That’s not a defense. 

Well as long as you're convinced of that.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well as long as you're convinced of that.

You could prove me wrong with any mass voter fraud evidence that the 1/3 ‘believe’ in.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, akvanden said:

You could prove me wrong with any mass voter fraud evidence. 

Well we know you'll just go into vortex mode and ignore what some of us have figured out over years, and years ago now......so no I won't waste my time trying to get you to see the obvious.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well we know you'll just go into vortex mode and ignore what some of us have figured out over years, and years ago now......so no I won't waste my time trying to get you to see the obvious.

Your fantasy is not reality.  Nothing to ignore.  Factless hope you have.  Pathetic.

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And the 1/3 speaks its truths. 9_9

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s easy for you tk flap your lips and peddle the lies orange fat fuck feeds you.  But when called on it - produce the evidence in black and white - you :backpeddle: and make excesses.  Odd reaction from a self proclaimed intellect and arbiter of truth :lmao:  

The indictments are black and white - that’s what evidence looks like.  Let’s see yours or STFU :thumbsup:

P.S.  Mike Lindell has a big announcement tomorrow followed by orange fat fuck on Monday :lmao:  You’re the ‘1/3’ that believes this baseless shit :lol: 

16 hours ago, Highmark said:

34% of people believe in UFOs and aliens 

https://www.statista.com/chart/28466/how-many-us-adults-believe-in-aliens/

while Bigfoot is only poling at 11%

https://civicscience.com/bigfoot-is-real-for-11-of-u-s-adults/

Americans are very gullible

bigfoot-1-768x477.png

speaking of conspiracies... GEORGIA!!!  :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Your fantasy is not reality.  Nothing to ignore.  Factless hope you have.  Pathetic.

Keep enjoying the suck.  Your critical thinking skills, or lack thereof, along with half the country, are largely why the country is where its at.  Because you believe the bullshit factory known as the mainstream media.  You should have understood this over 20 years ago, it would have prepared you better.

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

You could prove me wrong with any mass voter fraud evidence that the 1/3 ‘believe’ in.

The New York City Democratic mayoral primary is a total mess. The city’s Board of Elections, known for previous errors, managed to make its biggest one to date when it accidentally included about 135,000 test ballots in its initial calculation of the primary results under the city’s new ranked-choice voting system.

More voters didn’t trust the 2020 election results than in any election in recent history. A quarter of all Americans had no confidence that the election was conducted accurately. That jumps to 63% among Republicans.

Compare these with a Pew Research Center poll taken just after the 2016 election. Back then, only 5% of Americans had no confidence at all in the results. This included just 11% of Hillary Clinton supporters.

Remember it only took <50,000 votes to change this election, here they had 135,000 just in a NY primary.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

After you failed the covid IQ test, what chance do you really have to figure anything out on your own.

:lol:

• Haha 1