Check your account email address ×

Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary pushed the narrative for years after her loss complete with book tour.

:lol: You’re the best at living in an alternative reality :lmao: 

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Show me one time in the last 6 months that trump started the narrative.  Sorry, right now he is just reacting to the left.

You stupid fuck - orange fat fucks greatest strength is controlling the narrative.  It’s also the media‘A greatest failure in allowing him to do so by reporting on all his absurdity.  

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary pushed the narrative for years after her loss complete with book tour.

You aren't comparing apples and oranges. Trump has done far more than write a book. Didn't Hillary at least have the balls to conced ?

After the election there were a few stories out of Wisconsin about nursing homes that had near 100% voter participation. At the time I had just buried my mother who spent the last 6 months of her life in a nursing home with dementia. Most nursing homes that I have been to have a floor or area devoted to those with mental health issues. Are you telling me these people voted? How?

Just now, ckf said:

You aren't comparing apples and oranges. Trump has done far more than write a book. Didn't Hillary at least have the balls to conced ?

You are right Hillary concocted a complete fiction complete with a fake dossier and fake Russian bank records that she peddled as real to the FBI and anyone else who would listen....Trump never had fabricate on such a grand scale.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are right Hillary concocted a complete fiction complete with a fake dossier and fake Russian bank records that she peddled as real to the FBI and anyone else who would listen....Trump never had fabricate on such a grand scale.

:lol: more alternative reality :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

After the election there were a few stories out of Wisconsin about nursing homes that had near 100% voter participation. At the time I had just buried my mother who spent the last 6 months of her life in a nursing home with dementia. Most nursing homes that I have been to have a floor or area devoted to those with mental health issues. Are you telling me these people voted? How?

The keywords in your reply being ' a few stories ' .  If there was proof of widespread voter fraud you can bet your ass that Trump and his team would have found it by now. And if he truly believes that the election was stolen from him while he was the president, there's no way he would be running again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He's fabricating that he won an election that he lost. No, nothing important.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Nope, doesn't seem fair. During COVID a lot of stuff got fucked up with rules and laws getting bent and sometimes broken. There's nothing that can be do about it now. Instead of looking back and still crying foul, the republicans need to look forward. I think most Americans are tired of hearing about the 2020 election at this point.

I agree but that alone could be considered election interference by one side. 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just look at this forum.  trump threads all seem to be started by trump haters.

And if you and the other magatards didn't defend him like he is god you think that they would actually make any threads?

Trump is a piece of shit.  Biden is a useless old man.  Neither are fit for office.  Anyone who thinks differently is a fool.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

The keywords in your reply being ' a few stories ' .  If there was proof of widespread voter fraud you can bet your ass that Trump and his team would have found it by now. And if he truly believes that the election was stolen from him while he was the president, there's no way he would be running again.

First let's be clear what the Dems did in vote mining ⛏️ in nursing homes is probably legal so I am not claiming anything was stolen. However it is really slimy.

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And if you and the other magatards didn't defend him like he is god you think that they would actually make any threads?

Trump is a piece of shit.  Biden is a useless old man.  Neither are fit for office.  Anyone who thinks differently is a fool.

The job trump did vs the way he acts are separate events.  trump haters just can't get over that.

If I had a choice between a POS vs a Useless employee, the POS that gets the job done would be the far better choice.  Any employer would agree.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: more alternative reality :lmao: 

Steele was offered 1 million dollars by the FBI to corroborate anything in the Dossier and never got a penny. The FBI admitted in both the Horowitz and Durham report that they knew the Russian bank records provided by Clinton's operatives were bogus in less than 48 hours. It is pretty clear that Hillary and Hunter have taken quite a bit of money from Russian oligarchs.

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The job trump did vs the way he acts are separate events.  trump haters just can't get over that.

If I had a choice between a POS vs a Useless employee, the POS that gets the job done would be the far better choice.  Any employer would agree.

I would choose a POS that gets the job done as well, but Trump also failed at getting the job done.  So he is a POS (nice analogy btw) and a failure.  Complete useless as a leader.  Add to that he is old as fuck and it is time for someone else to step up!

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So did Hillary. But for some reason the Hillary lies are just not as bad in your eyes. 

Hillary wasn't the outgoing President at the time either. Not the same thing at all.

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

First let's be clear what the Dems did in vote mining ⛏️ in nursing homes is probably legal so I am not claiming anything was stolen. However it is really slimy.

Vote mining is disgusting, but that wasn't a concerted effort agreed to by all of the Dems and pushed forward via an agenda.  From what I see it was mostly rogue people trying to make sure their candidate won and that sort of behavior is happened in every election on both sides.  If it were organized, unified and approached AND it made a difference then perhaps the word rigged could be used.  Otherwise it is just another way of playing a victim card.  Had Trump done better he would have won, but he didn't.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

She and her marry band of henchmen ran a defacto coup after her loss. 

But she wasn't the leaving president so it really doesn't matter what she did. Every losing candidate goes on a sobbing spree, she just took it to another level but in the grand scheme of things meant less than zero.

Trump was President and set a dangerous precedent. This will effect the grand scheme of things.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

But she wasn't the leaving president so it really doesn't matter what she did. Every losing candidate goes on a sobbing spree, she just took it to another level but in the grand scheme of things meant less than zero.

Trump was President and set a dangerous precedent. This will effect the grand scheme of things.

The dangerous precedents have not been getting set by Trump.  Not even close.

Just now, HSR said:

She was in the leaving administration.  Never the less how does that excuse her behavior? She was trying to frame a sitting president for treason! Remind me again what are the punishments for that crime?

She was in the leaving administration.  Never the less how does that excuse her behavior? She was trying to frame a sitting president for treason! Remind me again what are the punishments for that crime?

That should be treason itself to make such a charge, look at the damage and division it caused.  Yet half the country, still buys into all these sham indictments.  How many times do you have to be lied to before the light bulb goes on?

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The dangerous precedents have not been getting set by Trump.  Not even close.

I guess that remains to be seen. Next election and the aftermath will be telling. Do you think self guided tours of the Capital by the losing squad should become the norm?

Is he not the first President to immediately deny the election results and refuse the peaceful transfer of power? That's not a good precedent to set or example to other countries of how democracy works.