Check your account email address ×

Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Don't need mass voter fraud...just 34k votes across 4 states.

Needing votes that weren’t actually cast is called fraud. Needing them all for one candidate is called coordinated fraud., which there’s no proof.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

The New York City Democratic mayoral primary is a total mess. The city’s Board of Elections, known for previous errors, managed to make its biggest one to date when it accidentally included about 135,000 test ballots in its initial calculation of the primary results under the city’s new ranked-choice voting system.

More voters didn’t trust the 2020 election results than in any election in recent history. A quarter of all Americans had no confidence that the election was conducted accurately. That jumps to 63% among Republicans.

Compare these with a Pew Research Center poll taken just after the 2016 election. Back then, only 5% of Americans had no confidence at all in the results. This included just 11% of Hillary Clinton supporters.

Remember it only took <50,000 votes to change this election, here they had 135,000 just in a NY primary.

Not fraud, and has zero to do with the 2020 general election. Anything from the general election you’d like to share?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

After you failed the covid IQ test, what chance do you really have to figure anything out on your own.

:lol:

And nothing. 

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Not fraud, and has zero to do with the 2020 general election. Anything from the general election you’d like to share?

It was fraud but as someone else already said, you just won't acknowledge anything that proves it can happen.

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Needing votes that weren’t actually cast is called fraud. Meeting then all for one candidate is called coordinated fraud., which there’s no proof.

And nothing. 

Enough DEAD people across the country some how voted and altered the outcome.   Does that sound right to you?

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It was fraud but as someone else already said, you just won't acknowledge anything that proves it can happen.

No, it wasn’t. Do you want the definition of fraud? Or can you look that up on your own? The MASS fraud you’re looking for is willful intent to deceive.

I acknowledge it can happen, and as the original request stated, show me that it did. Can you do that?

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its right in your face.  Like I said, you don't stand a chance brainwashed one.

And the claim in vipers tweet doesn’t match the MI link. Surprise.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

20% of the population has IQ’s below 85%. That explains most of it. 

Below 85 or 85%.   Which group are you in?  :lol2:

I know you , like some others here have an exceptionally hard time with reality so i will let you look up just how many voter registration rolls were not updated as required by law.   some districts went to court to prevent it..   so look up how many dead voters voted in 2020 and get back to me.    

People seem to forget what can be included in that group that believe the election was unconstitutional in some states.   

Its not corrupt voting or counting machines.   Its not dems voting for dead people.   Its not suspicious changes to the count totals on live TV.  Its state and local leaders changing voting rules without the consent or passing by state legislatures.   Something completely unconstitutional.   Just because the courts didn't have the courage to take this up on procedural grounds doesn't mean its not valid.  A few did rule that changes to voting was unconstitutional just long after the fact.   

https://will-law.org/teigen-v-wisconsin-elections-commission/

On July 8, 2022, Wisconsin Supreme Court held that absentee ballot drop boxes, used widely in the 2020 election, have no statutory authorization and Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) guidance encouraging their use was unlawful. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

I know you , like some others here have an exceptionally hard time with reality so i will let you look up just how many voter registration rolls were not updated as required by law.   some districts went to court to prevent it..   so look up how many dead voters voted in 2020 and get back to me.    

No thanks. If you have something just post it. 

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No thanks. If you have something just post it. 

I have given just one example of fraud, but you just want to continue to argue semantics instead of acknowledging the fact. 

You first want others to show just fraud,  It was shown, then you changed it to MASS voter fraud, when that was proven, you wanted MASS voter fraud in the 2020 election.  Now you want the number of dead voters.

You just won't accept it and will continue to change your standards to fit the narrative.  It really is just denial.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

Again people completely missing the point of the thread.   Many of the charges are automatically illegitimate if the prosecution cannot prove that Trump was lying about believing election interference had occurred.  

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have given just one example of fraud, but you just want to continue to argue semantics instead of acknowledging the fact.

You haven’t given any examples of fraud in the 2020 general election. You provided ‘logic’ that states test ballots made it into a democrat primary and were immediately found so therefore there was fraud in the 2020 general election. 

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You first want others to show just fraud

Fraud, mass fraud, same thing as related to what we’re talking about. Outcome changing, coordinated fraud.  It’s what “stop the steal” was all about.

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Now you want the number of dead voters.

No I think Indy does. He wanted me to do some homework for him to which I politely declined. Maybe you can help him.

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You just won't accept it and will continue to change your standards to fit the narrative.  It really is just denial 

these discussions always end the same way. Ask some simple questions and get no answers in return.

Where is the outcome changing fraud (intent to deceive) that you believe happened? Same question that it’s always been.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

You are unwilling to look at information that doesnt suit your views.  :thumbsup:  Remaining ignorant doesnt make it go away.

I’m 100% not doing your homework assignment.

Go ahead, post YOUR dead person story.

:pc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You haven’t given any examples of fraud in the 2020 general election. You provided ‘logic’ that states test ballots made it into a democrat primary and were immediately found so therefore there was fraud in the 2020 general election. 

Fraud, mass fraud, same thing as related to what we’re talking about. Outcome changing, coordinated fraud.  It’s what “stop the steal” was all about.

No I think Indy does. He wanted me to do some homework for him to which I politely declined. Maybe you can help him.

these discussions always end the same way. Ask some simple questions and get no answers in return.

Where is the outcome changing fraud (intent to deceive) that you believe happened? Same question that it’s always been.

You really ARe confused.   i told you to look up what i already know.  you are afraid to do so.  dont think your unwillingness to look beyond the end of your nose is anything but ignorance.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

You really ARe confused.   i told you to look up what i already know.  you are afraid to do so.  dont think your unwillingness to look beyond the end of your nose is anything but ignorance.

Ok, we believe you.  :thumbsup: