Check your account email address ×

Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think he's a narcissistic douchebag as well but he made tons of great decisions as POTUS.   I'll take that over 'Ol sniffer any day of the week.  I defend him because of policy and how he was railroaded by our govt for going on 7 years now.

BTW just being a narcissistic douchebag doesn't mean he committed a crime.   In fact his narcissism leads 100% towards that he really believed in the election irregularities and even liberal political commentators has said that is much of the essence of the case.

Everyone who runs for POTUS has a narcissistic streak in them.   Thinking you are the best person to become the most powerful person in the world makes that evidently clear.   The douchebag part is optional and many of them had some of that quality as well.  :lol:      

Agree on most of your points :thumbsup: I can't speak much for his accomplishments as I wasn't directly affected.

BTW I'm not a fan of Biden either, I'm fairly disgusted that a country as large and powerful as the US is being led by such clowns as either of them. One would think there would be better options but I don't think a person with all the qualities that are paramount to being a good President want anything to do with Washington and the people there.

Right now shock and awe sells better than common sense.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Agree on most of your points :thumbsup: I can't speak much for his accomplishments as I wasn't directly affected.

BTW I'm not a fan of Biden either, I'm fairly disgusted that a country as large and powerful as the US is being led by such clowns as either of them. One would think there would be better options but I don't think a person with all the qualities that are paramount to being a good President want anything to do with Washington and the people there.

Good post.  :bc:

I think we were affected probably more than we even realize.   Trumps not caving to the green energy cabal and becoming energy independent is right up there with the most important to me.  Energy costs play a HUGE role in inflation.   

At least significant efforts at limiting what Biden encouraged to happen on the southern border impacts us all as well. 

If you are pro vaccine Trump did a lot to move that along as fast as could be done.    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good post.  :bc:

I think we were affected probably more than we even realize.   Trumps not caving to the green energy cabal and becoming energy independent is right up there with the most important to me.  Energy costs play a HUGE role in inflation.   

At least significant efforts at limiting what Biden encouraged to happen on the southern border impacts us all as well. 

If you are pro vaccine Trump did a lot to move that along as fast as could be done.    

No not at all despite what the Canadian Covid and Climate Commission claims :lol:

OK now I think guys are waiting for us to start calling each other names and slinging shit, you want to go first:ashamed::lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

No not at all despite what the Canadian Covid and Climate Commission claims :lol:

OK now I think guys are waiting for us to start calling each other names and slinging shit, you want to go first:ashamed::lmao:

:D

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

There's no bigger clowns than the dynamic duo running Canada.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's no bigger clowns than the dynamic duo running Canada.

You Southern Ontario people really need to quit voting them in :bc:

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Bontz will be so disappointed :lmao: Day ruined :lol:

And here I was just about to click on the like button from your earlier post where you finally came across as a common sense type dude instead of an argumentative cunt .... dang!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HSR said:

Did he not threaten to not accept the election results and allow the peaceful transfer of power? What evidence of election fraud did he have at that point other than himself ordering an AG to "find" 11,000+ votes for him?

I dont know what evidence he was referring to but it was when Mike pompeo said " weve got them"  "We have real evidence, theres no question Trump WILL BE sworn in.."

up to that point i was skeptical about everything.  but when pompeo repeated that line several times, i thought they DID have real tangible evidence. 

my point,, it wasnt just TRUMP painting the fraud picture.

• Like 1