Check your account email address ×

Cult Leader

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Snowdummy is giddy with excitement.  Like he just got the coolest new Barbi doll and he can't wait to show all the girls!

His tranny girlfriend probably got her brown star last night.

:lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Then they post childish memes they took time to impose members faces on.

Cause you’re not smart enough to do it makes you look weak when you complain about someone else’s doing it 

8 hours ago, toslow said:

I almost feel sry for this POS when tries to get back up 

I don’t. That was a chance to curb stomp the corrupt liar.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s sad it the idiots above keep running cover for the traitor 

Yeah, because you take the high road - right?  You never covered for Hillary, or try to cover for this atrocious administration :news:

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, because you take the high road - right?  You never covered for Hillary, or try to cover for this atrocious administration :news:

Until his last breath he will cover for the Democrat, regardless of how obviously corrupt they are.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Until his last breath he will cover for the Democrat, regardless of how obviously corrupt they are.

Alot of you know who's are like that around here as well.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Alot of you know who's are like that around here as well.

I will never give corruption a pass, regardless of party.  It's pretty clear right now who's running things and how corrupt they all are.  At least McCarthy is finally floating the idea of impeaching Garland.  Of course, Biden, Wray and Mayorkas should have all been impeached by now imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I will never give corruption a pass, regardless of party.  It's pretty clear right now who's running things and how corrupt they all are.  At least McCarthy is finally floating the idea of impeaching Garland.  Of course, Biden, Wray and Mayorkas should have all been impeached by now imo.

Waste of time and money. Just like it was when they did it to Trump. It means nothing unless convicted and that's not going to happen.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Waste of time and money. Just like it was when they did it to Trump. It means nothing unless convicted and that's not going to happen.

I disagree.  Durhams words resonated with me.  "The country cannot go on much longer if the public thinks there are two tiers of justice", or something along those lines.  And I would agree with that.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I disagree.  Durhams words resonated with me.  "The country cannot go on much longer if the public thinks there are two tiers of justice", or something along those lines.  And I would agree with that.

We all knew already what Durham said. It didn't change anyone's minds. Democrats still think Trump cheated to win. 

Honestly if you think about it, what do Republicans have to run on in 24, the same things they did in the mid terms? They have nothing. Democrats are happy and from the polls so are independents for the most part. They just don't want Trump or Biden.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We all knew already what Durham said. It didn't change anyone's minds. Democrats still think Trump cheated to win. 

Honestly if you think about it, what do Republicans have to run on in 24, the same things they did in the mid terms? They have nothing. Democrats are happy and from the polls so are independents for the most part. They just don't want Trump or Biden.

This guy right here is all they need.:thumbsup:...and the Dems are obviously afraid, to be doing what they are doing.

political-opponents (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

51 intel agents.

God you're fucking dumber than shit.

• Haha 1