Check your account email address ×

Cult Leader

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I will never give corruption a pass, regardless of party.  It's pretty clear right now who's running things and how corrupt they all are.  At least McCarthy is finally floating the idea of impeaching Garland.  Of course, Biden, Wray and Mayorkas should have all been impeached by now imo.

Garland has a chip on his shoulders due to the fact he was booted by repubs for SC just before the Kenyan left. He’s out for blood and it will end badly for him and the democrats 

Edited by Pete

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Then they post childish memes they took time to impose members faces on.

At the time of this post not one single meme has been posted IN THIS THREAD with a members photo chopped into it.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We all knew already what Durham said. It didn't change anyone's minds. Democrats still think Trump cheated to win. 

Honestly if you think about it, what do Republicans have to run on in 24, the same things they did in the mid terms? They have nothing. Democrats are happy and from the polls so are independents for the most part. They just don't want Trump or Biden.

Jesus guy can you respond to one post without using the word Trump?  It’s like it was tattooed on your forehead.  :lol:  What I am thinking about is what Durham said.  More than half the country thinks the government and the media is corrupt and Durham thinks, as do I, that the country can’t go on much longer like this.  What freaking polls are you looking at, that show Democrats and Independants to be “happy”?   Happy about what exactly?  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy can you respond to one post without using the word Trump?  It’s like it was tattooed on your forehead.  :lol:  What I am thinking about is what Durham said.  More than half the country thinks the government and the media is corrupt and Durham thinks, as do I, that the country can’t go on much longer like this.  What freaking polls are you looking at, that show Democrats and Independants to be “happy”?   Happy about what exactly?  

That’s very possible with this clown 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What’s sad it the idiots above keep running cover for the traitor 

Your talking about biden right? You know the guy with mounting evidence of taking money for political influence from CHINA. 

or are you referring to yourself as the idiot deflecting every time the bidens bribe money comes up in the conversation.

I'll let you pick

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe you can plead your case to the admin board that his name being mentioned so much ruins your day and they can stop it from being used.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Pete said:

See above.

:bc:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe you can plead your case to the admin board that his name being mentioned so much ruins your day and they can stop it from being used.

:dunno:

See above.

:bc:

So no answers to my question about polls, do you just like to argue for the sake of arguing?  Doesn’t ruin my day, or twist my knickers in a knot, just makes it hard to have a normal conversation is all.  5 years of gaslighting the guy has taken its toll on you.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

C9E4E793-428B-4951-8C57-B8499C6E4042.jpeg.444ed439a2cafedb211a172b511090f7.jpeg

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So no answers to my question about polls, do you just like to argue for the sake of arguing?  Doesn’t ruin my day, or twist my knickers in a knot, just makes it hard to have a normal conversation is all.  5 years of gaslighting the guy has taken its toll on you.  :lol: 

I showed a poll the other day that independents prefer Biden over Trump. That must mean more are happy no?

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I showed a poll the other day that independents prefer Biden over Trump. That must mean more are happy no?

Yeah but you said Democrats and Independents were happy.  That’s not the same as ^^^

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but you said Democrats and Independents were happy.  That’s not the same as ^^^

Ok.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Hmmm...yeah well,guess it depends on the poll. I happen to like this one:thumbsup:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/06/poll-independents-lean-toward-trump-over-biden/

Screenshot_20230626_155259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_155415_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmm...yeah well,guess it depends on the poll. I happen to like this one:thumbsup:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/06/poll-independents-lean-toward-trump-over-biden/

Screenshot_20230626_155259_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_155415_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_140210.jpg

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Overall.

The subject was independents.....overall when third party West is on ballot Trump is ahead of Biden.   

Pretty sad that neither Trump or DeSantis beats Biden according to these polls.

But DeSantis doesn't have much steem going head to head with Trump anyhow.

Screenshot_20230626_161300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_161322_Chrome.jpg

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The subject was independents.....overall when third party West is on ballot Trump is ahead of Biden.   

Pretty sad that neither Trump or DeSantis beats Biden according to these polls.

But DeSantis doesn't have much steem going head to head with Trump anyhow.

Screenshot_20230626_161300_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_161322_Chrome.jpg

Biden beats Trump in most polls. That's the only thing that matters really. 

Polls ... JFC :roflcrying:   The most laughable tool used by the MSM and proven to be wrong almost as much as they are proven to be correct.  When the accuracy of a poll is the equivalent to a weather forecast ... maybe hitch your horse to something else.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

Polls ... JFC :roflcrying:   The most laughable tool used by the MSM and proven to be wrong almost as much as they are proven to be correct.  When the accuracy of a poll is the equivalent to a weather forecast ... maybe hitch your horse to something else.  

True...but if anyone thinks Trump can win that is even more laughable than those polls.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

True...but if anyone thinks Trump can win that is even more laughable than those polls.

You got your finger on the pulse of the nation do ya?  Based on your statement it sure sounds like you think ya do….