Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

I'm not the one who was on a self imposed exile, for fear of the ridicule you soooooooooooo richly deserved.

It's the same as this:

Ah - I basically got kicked off of here.  The flood control seems to have been lifted.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ah - I basically got kicked off of here.  The flood control seems to have been lifted.  

You ran like the little bitch you are. :lol:

"After all I said..... God, I must look like a simpleton".... :lmao:

Just now, Snake said:

You ran like the little bitch you are. :lol:

"After all I said..... God, I must look like a simpleton".... :lmao:

:lol: No - I was around for quite awhile.  Did you miss me?  

Flood control and I left.  Why would I run with all the material you're ur boy is providing.  Lowest approval rating and pathological liar :lmao: 

Kind of looks like it :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: No - I was around for quite awhile.  Did you miss me?  

Flood control and I left.  Why would I run with all the material you're ur boy is providing.  Lowest approval rating and pathological liar :lmao: 

Kind of looks like it :lol: 

Since when have you or the left been concerned about pathological liars ?

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only election that was stolen was the DNC primary .....sweet fuck

Which brings me back to the thread title "What have I missed".  A question so open ended it needs some basic clarity just to continue a conversation with someone so partisan.  

1 the glaring inadequacy of Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate.

2 the utter corruption of the DNC during the campaign including the removal of two DNC heads.  

3 the mood of the electorate and their distaste for all things the establishment Democrats and Republicans have been peddling.

4 even at this late date and with more than a few missteps and low approval ratings Donald Trump would still win the election if held today except at this point he would win the popular vote as well.

5 Cartoons, quotes, left wing hit articles are only effective in illustrating that with all the foibles Donald Trump has he is still preferable to a unquestionably corrupt Democrat candidate or a hand picked RNC empty suit.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Which brings me back to the thread title "What have I missed".  A question so open ended it needs some basic clarity just to continue a conversation with someone so partisan.  

2 the utter corruption of the DNC during the campaign including the removal of two DNC heads.  

3 the mood of the electorate and their distaste for all things the establishment Democrats and Republicans have been peddling.

4 even at this late date and with more than a few missteps and low approval ratings Donald Trump would still win the election if held today except at this point he would win the popular vote as well.

5 Cartoons, quotes, left wing hit articles are only effective in illustrating that with all the foibles Donald Trump has he is still preferable to a unquestionably corrupt Democrat candidate or a hand picked RNC empty suit.  

Spot on and anyone who would dispute any of that is full of shit. :bc: 

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I

Tariffs on Canadian lumber are important for the first time home buyer :lmao: 

Welcome back, hope you had a good riding season. :bc:

Now, I need to correct you on some forest products knowledge. The softwood lumber agreement has been going on for decades because Canadian producers have a very clear advantage over our producers as they have access to government land that logging companies have to pay barely anything for stumpage rates on. It actually really helps our rural areas where a lot of these Mills are located as they get to compete on a level playing field. :bc:

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Welcome back, hope you had a good riding season. :bc:

Now, I need to correct you on some forest products knowledge. The softwood lumber agreement has been going on for decades because Canadian producers have a very clear advantage over our producers as they have access to government land that logging companies have to pay barely anything for stumpage rates on. It actually really helps our rural areas where a lot of these Mills are located as they get to compete on a level playing field. :bc:

At the expense of the homebuyer :bc: 

Do American logging companies log on public lands? 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The GE :bc: 

The DNC and RNC can do what they want.   Bernie is an I not a D - he got over it and so should of his supporters.  But you clowns didn't think about that before the election and now you're left justifying your ineptness.

just fucking pathetic . sort of sad really

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

welcome back. kick back and enjoy the trump hypocrisy and all the mental rationalizing gymnastics that go with it. it's like watching grown men kick themselves in the back of the head 

spin dry calling any one a hypocrite that is rich  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

At the expense of the homebuyer :bc: 

Do American logging companies log on public lands? 

They do, but the Canadian companies pay pennies on the dollar compared to what our loggers pay our government lands. You're for a free market capitalistic economy when it effects industries you dont like. :lol:

SnowRider    109

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • SnowRider
  • USA Contributing Member (asshat)
  • us.jpg.24c7dfb3bb26522d5f8f64a08d9d5027.
  • 4,805 posts

:snack: We are in the homestretch and it looks like Dump might be running out of time :lol: 

POLL: Hillary Clinton opens up big lead over Donald Trump after his rough week

.hillary clinton

(Hillary Clinton at a campaign rally in Florida.AP Photo/Matt Rourke) 
Hillary Clinton is surging in the polls following one of Donald Trump's roughest weeks on the campaign trail.

A Morning Consult/Politico poll of likely national voters released Monday gave the former secretary of state a 6-point lead over Trump in a four-way race, with Clinton garnering 42% support to Trump's 36% support, while Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson received 6% support and Green presidential nominee Jill Stein received 2% support.

Clinton's surge comes after a week of largely negative major stories the Republican presidential nominee has attempted to brush off.

After the first presidential debate on Monday, which was widely seen as a success for Clinton, the real-estate magnate raised eyebrows by repeatedly discussing the physical appearance of Alicia Machado, the winner of the 1996 Miss Universe pageant whom Trump asked to lose weight.

Further, a New York Times report released over the weekend found that Trump could have avoided paying federal income taxes for 18 years after a major loss of over $900 million, according to the real-estate mogul's 1995 tax returns.

Last week's Morning Consult/Politico poll, conducted partially after the first presidential debate, found the Democratic presidential nominee with a four-point lead nationally over Trump. Just a few days earlier, a similar Morning Consult poll showed the real-estate magnate with a slight edge over Clinton in a four way race with Johnson and Stein.

Despite Clinton's bump following the debate, polling analysts like Princeton University Polling Expert Sam Wang assert that the polling is actually as stable as other years, largely due to the fact that most likely voters have already chosen which party they will support.

"The polling data is surprisingly unvariable," Wang told Business Insider late last month. "This year's election is as stable as four years ago in 2012, with Obama versus Romney, maybe even a little more stable."

He added: "Even though this year is weird, it probably reflects increasing voter polarization."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-opens-big-132429684.html

'2008-2009 were the toughest years of my life professionally. Fuck George Bush. Things today are the best they've ever been for me. Obama has to get at least some of that credit.' bussman 12/19/2016 

He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.” Stephen Hawking 12/20/2016

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Mainecat    185

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Mainecat
  • USA Contributing Member
  • cmusa.jpg.e1e56dfb24bb26db7c54368f731a1d
  • 5,845 posts

Trumps numbers will continue to fall.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him in so far as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.” (President Theodore Roosevelt, 1918.)

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Mileage Psycho    480

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Mileage Psycho
  • USA Contributing Member
  • cmusa.jpg.e1e56dfb24bb26db7c54368f731a1d
  • 3,394 posts
  • Current Sled: 2018 El Tigre 8000 ORDERED!!

They flew Trump into Michigan this weekend on Pence's decontented airplane instead of Trump's 737 that has TV and better communications for tweeting :lol: 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SnowRider    109

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • SnowRider
  • USA Contributing Member (asshat)
  • us.jpg.24c7dfb3bb26522d5f8f64a08d9d5027.
  • 4,805 posts
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:38 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

They flew Trump into Michigan this weekend on Pence's decontented airplane instead of Trump's 737 that has TV and better communications for tweeting :lol: 

:lmao: The more Dump's in front of the camera and/or communicating - the better for Hillary.   After the last two debates - Dumps only supporters will be Freeloader254 along with Momo and Friends :snack:  

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I figure there are about 6-8 pro Trump Russian bots here. They appeared last October through the election. No one on earth is a dumb as they are.....no one.

Trump is going down

1 thing history has shown us is maincunts predictions are solid gold LMFAO wire to wire.

I think u missed your calling U should have moved to Vegas U could have made a killing as a cooler   

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

/thread. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Ah - I basically got kicked off of here.

:lol::lmao::lol:  Sure you did! Just like Slinger and that old fart MC "basically got kicked off" too. Ran like bitches only to come crawling back 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1