Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Greg is a nice guy and shares all kinds of things from his personal life. Momo is a lying troll who is here to do nothing but lie. There is the difference 

And for all you stupid faggots sucking momo off ....he is the one that started in with the demanding SR be back on flood control ......the irony of that is astoundng

Bipolarhooknosedfuck posts what ?  :finger::lies:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Did all the boys at the convention shoot you down last weekend leaving you "lonely in little san francisco" :lol: 

What?  Is this left over from the Homo/pedo shit you were spewing yesterday? :lol:

You sure know a lot about them.  Now you follow their venues?  You don't carry a pocket full of candy with you at all times do you?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Is this left over from the Homo/pedo shit you were spewing yesterday? :lol:

You sure know a lot about them.  Now you follow their venues?  You don't carry a pocket full of candy with you at all times do you?

:lol:ou 

Dude , I'm sorry about outing you but I saw your pic in the Tribune along with the other boy lovers and I think everyone here should know

zam.png

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben's all over the map.  He thinks by being the loudest, drunkest and sprinkling his posts with "faggot" and "moron" and "neocon", this somehow puts him....I don't know....like he's winning an argument with the local stew bum down at the VFW. :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude , I'm sorry about outing you but I saw your pic in the Tribune along with the other boy lovers and I think everyone here should know

zam.png

They said they would post that.  Glad I was at least wearing sunglasses.

18 hours ago, Boered said:

Great, this faggot again.

(Attempted slam)

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Remember when you were Cumulus Nimbus on here and PM'd me?  

(BOOM)

NO....LOL, how have you been?

"MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!"

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Busy and doing well :bc: 

"Oh, wait........."

Glad to hear. Nothing much has changed here, same round and round.

"No worries, I got your back."

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, ckf said:

SR was never really on flood control. I did limit his posts to 24 a day, but he didn't stick around long enough for it to be enforced. When he returned the settings were all messed up from one of the updates so I just said fuck it and moved him back to the US Contributing Members group.

Thing is I'm sure Greg is a nice guy in person. For whatever reason he comes here to stir the pot. I understand that's what the majority of the members here do. It would be nice if every once in a while SR acted like he would if we were all sitting down at a bar having a drink. Is that to much to ask for?  

No it's not too much to ask for but its his M.O. and he's just here to try and piss off anyone he can. It's how he's always been and it'll never change.

He came crawling back so at least the entertainment value just went up IMO. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

No it's not too much to ask for but its his M.O. and he's just here to try and piss off anyone he can. It's how he's always been and it'll never change.

He came crawling back so at least the entertainment value just went up IMO. 

How the fuck is it possible to let SR piss you off????? The dude has never been right about anything here. Its a daily beating when he posts :lol: its fucking great 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

How the fuck is it possible to let SR piss you off????? The dude has never been right about anything here. Its a daily beating when he posts :lol: its fucking great 

blowrider is nothing more than the FSCE's "wire to wire" whipping boy, which is quite entertaining

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I said he tries to piss people off. :bc:

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

(Attempted slam)

(BOOM)

"MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!"

"Oh, wait........."

"No worries, I got your back."

I have always liked snowrider....we have always gotten along. Nice try moemoe.

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He pisses off the mental midgets. Much like zoso does. Once they get them on the hook they never get off. Funny how some of them came back when Trump won so they could rub his nose in it. Then SR ran off to his own butthurt island for a while. They are made for each other. :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

He pisses off the mental midgets. Much like zoso does. Once they get them on the hook they never get off. Funny how some of them came back when Trump won so they could rub his nose in it. Then SR ran off to his own butthurt island for a while. They are made for each other. :lol:

I was around until the end of December when I got put on flood control.  I was here after the election - paid my bets - and left when the site no longer allowed for a two way street with the insults.  Somehow I'm supposed to remain silent while insults are hurled at me but not dish them back.  I have no problem toning it down - and plan on it -  until those who fling insults at me start to whine when I beat them at their own game.  

Are you calling MN Momo and Dooski mental midgets? :lol::lmao:   

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I was around until the end of December when I got put on flood control.  I was here after the election - paid my bets - and left when the site no longer allowed for a two way street with the insults.  Somehow I'm supposed to remain silent while insults are hurled at me but not dish them back.  I have no problem toning it down - and plan on it -  until those who fling insults at me start to whine when I beat them at their own game.  

It was BS you got put on flood control but I knew you would be back :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thank you on the bold :bc: