Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Welcome back. I just put the morons on ignore. The same old replies with stupid memes every time.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Typical Dumper:

IMG_3025.JPG

Irony

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Irony

Woolie -- know your audience :bc:

hey - I do want to have a SKS discussion with you sometime.  Road Cooke City this winter and now the group is starting to switch to Polaris - RMK's and SKS's.  I almost spring checked but decided to wait.  How do you like it? 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

How much did the DNC pay you for your 2016 election run up coverage? 

I love how his retardation cause more people to vote for trump :lol: 

president trump that is

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Welcome back :bc: 

The one post per hour is nonsense in light of the multiple Momo's not being on flood control :news: 

Yeah take snowrider off of the CoNtRoLs!!!111

He isn't near as annoying as Momo or creepr...!

• Like 1

did u miss this ? that was funny

SnowRider replied  in Current Events / General Forum

I'm out - so fuck off You've catered to fucking low life's like Z while prodding me for months. I left on my own free will and don't give a fuck if I ever post on here again You even let Zoso back on

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How much did the DNC pay you for your 2016 election run up coverage? 

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie -- know your audience :bc:

hey - I do want to have a SKS discussion with you sometime.  Road Cooke City this winter and now the group is starting to switch to Polaris - RMK's and SKS's.  I almost spring checked but decided to wait.  How do you like it? 

Yayyy...sled talk. :bc:  Its a really good sled.  Likes:  build quality, motor, gauges, LED lights, light weight, seat, clutching....all equal or better than Ski Doo.  Dislikes:  Footwells are too tight, not crazy about the handlebar bend, storage options aren't as good as the Linq stuff.  Off trail its a climber and lays over easier than my Freeride with less effort.  But the short gearing gets old if you're on faster trails with a top end of 85.  My Freeride 137 would do about a 100 in comparison.  Not crazy about how cheap I see used ones selling for, given I paid 13800 for mine new, but think the plan will be to just keep it and buy something for trail duty.

Regarding Trump, you berated and ridiculed his supporters, as did the left and the media for the better part of 2 years, and still lost.  Yet you're still doing it, so you might consider a different strategy to garner support for your side. :bc: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yayyy...sled talk. :bc:  Its a really good sled.  Likes:  build quality, motor, gauges, LED lights, light weight, seat, clutching....all equal or better than Ski Doo.  Dislikes:  Footwells are too tight, not crazy about the handlebar bend, storage options aren't as good as the Linq stuff.  Off trail its a climber and lays over easier than my Freeride with less effort.  But the short gearing gets old if you're on faster trails with a top end of 85.  My Freeride 137 would do about a 100 in comparison.  Not crazy about how cheap I see used ones selling for, given I paid 13800 for mine new, but think the plan will be to just keep it and buy something for trail duty.

Regarding Trump, you berated and ridiculed his supporters, as did the left and the media for the better part of 2 years, and still lost.  Yet you're still doing it, so you might consider a different strategy to garner support for your side. :bc: 

If you think the footwells are tight on the polaris....you will be in heaven on a gen 4 then...without the toe holds you can fit an elephants foot in there. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not while Zoso gets free rein, I agree.

I dont think anyone here has done anything since the reiteration of the site to warrant any discipline ......aside from maybe momo and all his lies

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks - I can pick up a new 16 SKS for $9500 plus tax.  I priced out a spring order and a riding buddy did order one for $12,700 plus tax.....all options.  The GPS set up is included this year with spring orders.  I'll probably make the switch - but like you - I think I'll go the 2 sled route from now on.  We have 4 trips planned to the mountains next year. 

Regarding Trump - Reiner gets it correct - never underestimate the stupidity of the American people am deathly this election is a prime example - think Putin - and you bought it hook line and sinker :bc: 

IMG_3042.JPG

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Thanks - I can pick up a new 16 SKS for $9500 plus tax.  I priced out a spring order and a riding buddy did order one for $12,700 plus tax.....all options.  The GPS set up is included this year with spring orders.  I'll probably make the switch - but like you - I think I'll go the 2 sled route from now on.  We have 4 trips planned to the mountains next year. 

Regarding Trump - Reiner gets it correct - never underestimate the stupidity of the American people am deathly this election is a prime example - think Putin - and you bought it hook line and sinker :bc: 

IMG_3042.JPG

You had to wait an hour for THAT? :lol:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Trump stole the SCOTUS seat?

And he stole the election? And he hasn't built a thousand miles of wall in 100 days? 

What a bunch of garbage. Stick to acting and producing Rob, no one cares what you think. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The only election that was stolen was the DNC primary .....sweet fuck

The GE :bc: 

The DNC and RNC can do what they want.   Bernie is an I not a D - he got over it and so should of his supporters.  But you clowns didn't think about that before the election and now you're left justifying your ineptness.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The GE :bc: 

The DNC and RNC can do what they want.   Bernie is an I not a D - he got over it and so should of his supporters.  But you clowns didn't think about that before the election and now you're left justifying your ineptness.

Wire to mother fucking wire bitch. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Wire to mother fucking wire bitch. :lol:

You eprimoze a Dumper - hypocritical :bc: Union tit sucking delivery boy who's household is also supported with public dollars :lmao: Yet you support an ideology and candidates that despise both.....your stupidity is mind-numbing :lol: : 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You eprimoze a Dumper - hypocritical :bc: Union tit sucking delivery boy who's household is also supported with public dollars :lmao: Yet you support an ideology and candidates that despise both.....your stupidity is mind-numbing :lol: : 

I'm not the one who was on a self imposed exile, for fear of the ridicule you soooooooooooo richly deserved.

It's the same as this: