Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

Yayyy...sled talk. :bc:  Its a really good sled.  Likes:  build quality, motor, gauges, LED lights, light weight, seat, clutching....all equal or better than Ski Doo.  Dislikes:  Footwells are too tight, not crazy about the handlebar bend, storage options aren't as good as the Linq stuff.  Off trail its a climber and lays over easier than my Freeride with less effort.  But the short gearing gets old if you're on faster trails with a top end of 85.  My Freeride 137 would do about a 100 in comparison.  Not crazy about how cheap I see used ones selling for, given I paid 13800 for mine new, but think the plan will be to just keep it and buy something for trail duty.

Regarding Trump, you berated and ridiculed his supporters, as did the left and the media for the better part of 2 years, and still lost.  Yet you're still doing it, so you might consider a different strategy to garner support for your side. :bc: 

Why would anyone want to change the way they reacted to Trump. He is doing all of the things the Republicans said Hillary would do and worse plus he lied about what he would do.

It's the perfect time to come back and tell the Trumpsters he told them so.

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I browsed a handful of threads and I see several members finally realized what I did long ago - MN Momo is dumber than dumb and worthless on here. 'More people' SHOULD START 'Posting like' 'he' 'does' 'on here' and then :lol::lol: at 'ALL YOUR POSTS' :lol::lol: and be 'sure' to 'post' 24/7 AND 'tell everyone how TOUGH you are'. 

The amount of hypocrisy from most of the Donald supporters is comical.  I thought the ACA was going to repealed on day 1?  Have you guys read the latest - massive tax cuts for the rich and increased military spending?  Have we seen this formula before?  Did it work?  And the outrage from the Donald supporters who thought the NY Billionaire cares about them.....the stupidity of the average Donald voter is almost unfathomable.

The momentum of the Obama economy rocks on :bc:   Won't be long and the momentum will slow as we roll back - not move forward - but roll back many aspects that make us more prosperous.  Tariffs on Canadian lumber are important for the first time home buyer :lmao: 

i see revkev, slinger, spin and a handful of others continue the banter with many of the mindless Donald supporters.  

I also saw Ben mentioned the deteriorating quality of dialogue on here.....I have to agree.....from what I skimmed over.....but when the likes of MN Momo, Momo, Creeper, etc are promoted over the less popular opposing view - that's what happens.    

Is there any activity on the sanctuary forum - TBH?  

Later fella's :bc: 

You can probably tell by the reading other threads but the readers digest version is.

According to Republicunts.

1. Spending time on the golf coarse is now good.

2. Vacations time and costs no longer matter

3. Poorly planned raids in which armed forces people die are no longer worthy of expensive reviews.

4. This one is kind of complicated but. Syrian refugees are bad and deserve to die. Unless of course Syrian die from Russian/Syrian forces, then you have to retaliate with 60 million worth of cruise missiles without damaging the target and if civilians die from that raid it's ok.

5. Health care is hard.

6. Being President is hard.

7. The amount of money the first lady costs the country also doesn't matter. Sure they use to get upset about anything Michelle Obama spent but this is different. Barron can't change schools dammit. Evidently being a snowflake is ok. No word on whether Rupublicans are going to start giving Barron participation trophies.

8. Donald's team are allowed to accept money from Russians and lie about it. 

9. Wall Street bankers are no longer the enemy. Hillary giving speeches is still bad, Donald giving them the keys to the Treasury is ok.

10. You can ban guns at an NRA meeting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would anyone want to change the way they reacted to Trump. He is doing all of the things the Republicans said Hillary would do and worse plus he lied about what he would do.

You missed the point entirely. The Dems need to focus on presenting something more palatable to people so you'll do better next time, and less time just resisting and disrupting everything the guy does. Making him look bad does not = you looking good. Capiche?

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry Chi, you can wish that reality all you want, doesn't make it so.  Its just more noise, from the side thats been way too noisy for a long time.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry Chi, you can wish that reality all you want, doesn't make it so.  Its just more noise, from the side thats been way too noisy for a long time.

:lol: Youmclowms were quiet for 8 years? :lmao: 

You can't even admit Obama did a good job but defend Dump tooth and nail while the rest of the world laughs st us. :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Youmclowms were quiet for 8 years? :lmao: 

You can't even admit Obama did a good job but defend Dump tooth and nail while the rest of the world laughs st us. :lol: 

Obama did a good job at what exactly ????? :lol: nothing thats what

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Obama did a good job at what exactly ????? :lol: nothing thats what

The positive change in overall dynamics from 2008 to now :lmao::lol: If you can't fathom that - no use conversing :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The positive change in overall dynamics from 2008 to now :lmao::lol: If you can't fathom that - no use conversing :bc: 

5 trillion in QE and 0% interest rates his whole two terms

dropped 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight on 7 different countries

did nothing to defend the individual rights of US citizens against massive overreach of intelligence community

supported the patriot act

sold the US citizen out on every trade deal he could and championed the massively corrupt TPP

never closed GITMO

never ended the afghan war

could have had a son that looked like Treaevyon :lol: 

Obamacare the worst legislation ever written

no budget for 8 years

Obama was a massive failure almost as bad as GWB

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

5 trillion in QE and 0% interest rates his whole two terms

dropped 3 bombs an hour for 8 years straight on 7 different countries

did nothing to defend the individual rights of US citizens against massive overreach of intelligence community

supported the patriot act

sold the US citizen out on every trade deal he could and championed the massively corrupt TPP

never closed GITMO

never ended the afghan war

could have had a son that looked like Treaevyon :lol: 

Obamacare the worst legislation ever written

no budget for 8 years

Obama was a massive failure almost as bad as GWB

Let's at the last for presidents at 100 days - the R's pretend they did something  :lol: 

Nice list of bullshit drivel :lmao: 

IMG_3043.JPG

Just now, f7ben said:

bullshit drivel????? those are called facts dumbass 

Yeah - I posted facts :bc:  Did you forget about the 9.0+% unemployment when the evil Obama took over?  Now look,at your boy Donald -are you gonna take the over or under in 4 years? 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yeah - I posted facts :bc:  Did you forget about the 9.0+% unemployment when the evil Obama took over?  Now look,at your boy Donald -are you gonna take the over or under in 4 years? 

my boy Donald :lol: I have been more critical of that piece of shit than anyone else here .......he is proving to be every bit as bad as Hillary would have been

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my boy Donald :lol: I have been more critical of that piece of shit than anyone else here .......he is proving to be every bit as bad as Hillary would have been

You own him.....being critical is too late now isn't it?  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You own him.....being critical is too late now isn't it?  

No , the DNC and Hillary own him 

Can you imagine how bad of a candidate you'd have to run to lose to Donald fucking Trump :lol: my god

• Like 1

Well. look who's back!  

Sooooo......SR leaves back in December all up in tears and maximum liberal butt-hurting and wastes his last post complaining about me and site management.  Then, comes back four months later and his first post is complaining about me and site management.  Like the Dem party, just doesn't learn.  Pathetic idiocy on it's best day.

Oh well.  Hey...good to see the ol' gang back together again!   Lil' fella is back! :lol:

Nerds.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , the DNC and Hillary own him 

Can you imagine how bad of a candidate you'd have to run to lose to Donald fucking Trump :lol: my god

Until those faggots realize that they shouldn't plan on winning anything...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Until those faggots realize that they shouldn't plan on winning anything...

yup , but they will go on blaming russians or deplorables and work on how they are gonna fuck the american public next time

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well. look who's back!  

Sooooo......SR leaves back in December all up in tears and maximum liberal butt-hurting and wastes his last post complaining about me and site management.  Then, comes back four months later and his first post is complaining about me and site management.  Like the Dem party, just doesn't learn.  Pathetic idiocy on it's best day.

Oh well.  Hey...good to see the ol' gang back together again!   Lil' fella is back! :lol:

Nerds.jpg

The site management is pretty sketchy though.

I kid @ckf :lol: