Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

• Platinum Contributing Member

I browsed a handful of threads and I see several members finally realized what I did long ago - MN Momo is dumber than dumb and worthless on here. 'More people' SHOULD START 'Posting like' 'he' 'does' 'on here' and then :lol::lol: at 'ALL YOUR POSTS' :lol::lol: and be 'sure' to 'post' 24/7 AND 'tell everyone how TOUGH you are'. 

The amount of hypocrisy from most of the Donald supporters is comical.  I thought the ACA was going to repealed on day 1?  Have you guys read the latest - massive tax cuts for the rich and increased military spending?  Have we seen this formula before?  Did it work?  And the outrage from the Donald supporters who thought the NY Billionaire cares about them.....the stupidity of the average Donald voter is almost unfathomable.

The momentum of the Obama economy rocks on :bc:   Won't be long and the momentum will slow as we roll back - not move forward - but roll back many aspects that make us more prosperous.  Tariffs on Canadian lumber are important for the first time home buyer :lmao: 

i see revkev, slinger, spin and a handful of others continue the banter with many of the mindless Donald supporters.  

I also saw Ben mentioned the deteriorating quality of dialogue on here.....I have to agree.....from what I skimmed over.....but when the likes of MN Momo, Momo, Creeper, etc are promoted over the less popular opposing view - that's what happens.    

Is there any activity on the sanctuary forum - TBH?  

Later fella's :bc: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Dipshit...You were just ragging on someone else about talking tough :bla:

There's no tough talk in stating the obvious - you have a bloody vagina and everyone on here knows it :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There's no tough talk in stating the obvious - you have a bloody vagina and everyone on here knows it :bc: 

Says the guy that stormed off in a hissy fit. :news:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Welcome back. I just put the morons on ignore. The same old replies with stupid memes every time.

I see you've been doing your part to keep the clown car corralled :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I see you've been doing your part to keep the clown car corralled :bc: 

I figure there are about 6-8 pro Trump Russian bots here. They appeared last October through the election. No one on earth is a dumb as they are.....no one.

Trump is going down

Edited by Mainecat

Welcome back snowrider. If you ask nice I'm sure MC will give you one of the Warren/Oprah for 2020 bumper stickers he had made to put on your Prius.:lmao: 

Madam President/Madam Vice Pesident...I just love the sound of that. Trump will have no chance. Do the math!!!

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I figure there are about 6-8 pro Trump Russian bots here. They appeared last October through the election. No one on earth is a dumb as they are.....no one.

Trump is going down

They appeared last October??? 

Even though they were posting before October right? :lol: Dummy 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Welcome back. I just put the morons on ignore. The same old replies with stupid memes every time.

You just described Snowrider to a T 

Edited by Skidooski