Check your account email address ×

Biden vs Trump 2024

Biden vs Trump 2024   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who LOSES?

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Here we go again, the same schtick.....Whether you like it or not, the choice will be one of 2 candidates.  Trump was the closest we got to a 3rd party independent.  Fact.

you poor thing... 

Wswe.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One is on the verge of starting WW3.

China is not on the ballot. That also makes me wonder, why would the USA go to war with China when they planned the pandemic together according to you.

• Haha 1

America loses because neither party can manage to put up a decent candidate and neither party will let any other parties get a foot hold to make a difference. We are fucked!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

China is not on the ballot. That also makes me wonder, why would the USA go to war with China when they planned the pandemic together according to you.

Incoming unrelated tweet and name calling!🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

If trump doesn’t win, do we have to go through all the ‘stop the steal’ bullshit again? I’d consider voting for him only to avoid his crybaby tantrums.

Well if Trump wins do we have to go thru 4 years of the Russian Collusion lie again?  I seem to recall a lot of dems saying the election was stolen from Hillary.  In fact I recall a lot of rioting over it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

https://peoplesworld.org/article/hillary-clinton-tells-voters-dont-let-trump-steal-the-election-again/

Hillary Clinton tells voters: Don’t let Trump steal the election, again

August 20, 2020 11:47 AM CDT  BY C.J. ATKINS

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well if Trump wins do we have to go thru 4 years of the Russian Collusion lie again?  I seem to recall a lot of dems saying the election was stolen from Hillary.  In fact I recall a lot of rioting over it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

https://peoplesworld.org/article/hillary-clinton-tells-voters-dont-let-trump-steal-the-election-again/

Well that all depends on who Trump surrounds himself with.

“Mueller's team has charged eight Americans once affiliated with Trump's campaign or administration, 13 Russian nationals, 12 Russian intelligence officers, three Russian companies, and two other people with federal crimes."

Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Sam Patten, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos.

Did Clinton call Trump to concede, like every past contenders have? Did Trump call Biden?

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Four years of the Trump revenge tour?  Hard pass. 

Four more years of Biden asleep at the wheel?  Sigh 

The mere notion of Trump v Biden should sadden, anger and horrify the average American.  Yet here we are on FS with some planting their flags in both camps. 

Troubled waters ahead....

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We need a little younger blood in there. Biden is to old now to be president and Trump would be to old during the next cycle IMO. 

This is all that needs to be understood.  Unfortunately, too many on both sides of the spectrum disagree and will happily vote for either geriatric candidate.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

We need a little younger blood in there. Biden is to old now to be president and Trump would be to old during the next cycle IMO. 

or two less polarizing people? 

the hatred of both is apparent as the light of day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This is all that needs to be understood.  Unfortunately, too many on both sides of the spectrum disagree and will happily vote for either geriatric candidate.

Agreed.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

or two less polarizing people? 

the hatred of both is apparent as the light of day

This wouldn't hurt either. The age issue is something that most can agree on if they are being honest with themselves.