Check your account email address ×

Biden vs Trump 2024

Biden vs Trump 2024   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who LOSES?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

This wouldn't hurt either. The age issue is something that most can agree on if they are being honest with themselves.

frankly the democrats haven't learned much... they ran Shrillery (too polarizing) so Trump won.  Then Biden beat Trump (too polarizing) and the Dems might have to wear the Biden sombrero against Trump again... which will likely be closer than the last election between the two.  Either way, the country is the LOSER in the end.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Here we go again, the same schtick.....Whether you like it or not, the choice will be one of 2 candidates.  Trump was the closest we got to a 3rd party independent.  Fact.

You are a god damn fucking actual retard 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

frankly the democrats haven't learned much... they ran Shrillery (too polarizing) so Trump won.  Then Biden beat Trump (too polarizing) and the Dems might have to wear the Biden sombrero against Trump again... which will likely be closer than the last election between the two.  Either way, the country is the LOSER in the end.

So you felt the need to create a poll when everyone already knows this.  And here you think MAGA's are morons :roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a god damn fucking actual retard 

what, no KILL YOURSELF ?  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

So you felt the need to create a poll when everyone already knows this.  And here you think MAGA's are morons :roflcrying:

you know I love starting polls... and threads, and anything resembling TDS for you to dislike, whine and complain about.  :)

where's your head at on the Don and Ron showdown?  

18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you know I love starting polls... and threads, and anything resembling TDS for you to dislike, whine and complain about. 

He seems to be a big fan of your work on here , great job :bc:

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

There is no way Biden will win IMO. @MnDean

never say never... the camps are more divided now than anytime I can recall in my lifetime.  moderates are going to be the big deciders with absolute certainty.  whomever does the best job of pandering to them will win 

The sad thing is if Trump loses he will say it was rigged/and all the other shit that comes if and when he loses. If he wins you will see more divisive comments, and a general hate/fear for all of society.  This WILL be his signature on our civil war in the near future.  I got a idea maybe we could use the Mississippi river as a divide. All Dems to the west!  Republicans to the East!  Independents go to Canada?  Mexico?   I wonder if that could be a campaign slogan?  MADA?   Make America Divided Again?  Like the north and the south?  Not over slaves just a good civil war with tons of guns/bullets/blood shed and it will be about general lies from both sides!  We could leave FOX, and Newsmax in New York.. Take CNN and MSNBC to Cali..    :saluting:

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

He seems to be a big fan of your work on here , great job :bc:

Make sure you wipe your chin as you get up from your BJ position.  I will say though, you two make a cute couple - you were made for each other.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed.

This wouldn't hurt either. The age issue is something that most can agree on if they are being honest with themselves.

Should be a maximum age limit for elected officials, and if so, what it should be?  My thoughts are age 70 maximum for any elected politician.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Should be a maximum age limit for elected officials, and if so, what it should be?  My thoughts are age 70 maximum for any elected politician.

Given how fucking retarded boomers are I’d push that age down lower 

• Haha 1

I'll never vote for any politician over the age of 60 ever again.  Just too much decline after that.  You even see it in some of the brightest among us as they age.  My dad, for instance, retired from his medical practice over a decade ago but has kept up with all of his education and boards, just because.  But even he admits he just doesn't have the mental sharpness and acuity he use do as he approaches 70 later this year.  He can run rings around most 40 year olds I know, but in another 10 years...  who knows?

80 is WAAAY too old for any politician.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The retards are strong here.

The deep state stole the election from the people

Biden is a fraud.

Trump is not the people , he’s a deep state plant. He told you to get the fucking vaccine 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump is not the people , he’s a deep state plant. He told you to get the fucking vaccine 

He never mandated shit. 

You're a fucking moron if you think he's deep state.