Check your account email address ×

Biden vs Trump 2024

Biden vs Trump 2024   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who LOSES?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should read the deposition before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.:lol:

if anyone here knows anything about making a fool of themselves, it would be you 

;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Did the FBI help Trump win when they investigated Hillary right before the election?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Clueless.

Answer my question. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good luck with that…will an unrelated tweet and being called another name suffice?😂🤔

I had to look to see who he was quoting because I would have sworn your response was in reference to Toolkit 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good luck with that…will an unrelated tweet and being called another name suffice?😂🤔

Are you a fucking retard?

Trump forced the fbi to expose Hillary for fabricating a story she created.

Wow, the stupid are really strong here.

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you a fucking retard?

Trump forced the fbi to expose Hillary for fabricating a story she created.

Wow, the stupid are really strong here.

Speaking of stupid.  You said the uniparty controls the fbi and now you state trump did which implies trump controls the uniparty.  That or as always you contradict yourself.

Your stupidity is beyond strong....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

I had to look to see who he was quoting because I would have sworn your response was in reference to Toolkit 

Different sides of the same coin.👊🏻😉

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of stupid.  You said the uniparty controls the fbi and now you state trump did which implies trump controls the uniparty.  That or as always you contradict yourself.

Your stupidity is beyond strong....

Trump isn't in the uniparty, that should be fairly obvious, but then some here can't think.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump isn't in the uniparty, that should be fairly obvious, but then some here can't think.

But he sure as hell surrounded himself with them. Don't you find that odd?

• Like 2

Trump has a better chance of winning this election than Biden all day long. You can bitch and moan all you want but things were much better under the Trump administration hands down until covid hit.  

Biden< that fool needs to go.  

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

But he sure as hell surrounded himself with them. Don't you find that odd?

Who was president when that report came out to help Biden, from Biden?

There is your deep state moron.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lol, I was just repeating what you said.  Way to call yourself out.  It's all part of the plan.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Trump has a better chance of winning this election than Biden all day long. You can bitch and moan all you want but things were much better under the Trump administration hands down until covid hit.  

Biden< that fool needs to go.  

Trump will lose again. The mid terms should've been a landslide for Republicans, but they barely won the house and didn't take back the senate and that was partially because of Trump. The other part was the people they chose to run against the democrats. Just brutal choices being made. We will be stuck with democrats for another 4 yrs if Trump is the leader of the Republicans come the next election.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We will be stuck with democrats for another 4 yrs if Trump is the leader of the Republicans come the next election.

They could run another scarecrow and beat Trump.

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

They could run another scarecrow and beat Trump.

Pretty much. Trump had his chance. He blew it in more ways than one.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

he could probably beat Hillary again... because Hillary

I don't think he would even beat her at this point. Maybe if Jan 6th didn't happen.

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Trumpers are likely to disagree... :roflcrying:

Trumpers are as loyal as Cat riders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty much. Trump had his chance. He blew it in more ways than one.

If he could just shut his fucking mouth and stop the crazy tweets. Maybe listen to some of the people around him. Guessing he would still be in. My biggest issue I have with him is his uncanny ability to divide people.. We just cant have a president that divides people and society. Way to much hatred, and fear being projected by a president. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Trump will lose again. The mid terms should've been a landslide for Republicans, but they barely won the house and didn't take back the senate and that was partially because of Trump. The other part was the people they chose to run against the democrats. Just brutal choices being made. We will be stuck with democrats for another 4 yrs if Trump is the leader of the Republicans come the next election.

I'm not saying Trump will win, now if it comes down to Trump and Biden in the end Trump wins hands down. 

Edited by Badger**

32 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

If he could just shut his fucking mouth and stop the crazy tweets. Maybe listen to some of the people around him. Guessing he would still be in. My biggest issue I have with him is his uncanny ability to divide people.. We just cant have a president that divides people and society. Way to much hatred, and fear being projected by a president. 

100% agree ... shut up and let your policy do the talking.  But that ain't Trump.

He lost the 2020 election in the debate where he was nothing more than a petulant child, and spoke over Biden & did nothing but argue with him.  It was embarrassing.

For the midterms, it wasn't so much Trump (although I agree he didn't help matters).  It was mostly the timing of the Roe v. Wade decision and the Republicans had no answers.  Did anyone else ever hear them say it out loud - "We are not banning abortion.  We are giving the power back to each state to handle abortions how they see fit."  All I heard about was abortions being banned.

• Like 1