Twitter files

Pete

This article will update as the story develops…

The third installment of Elon Musk's Twitter Files delved into what led to the removal of former President Trump's account. 

In "part one" of the third installment, which dates from October 2020-January 6th, Substack writer Matt Taibbi told his followers, "We’ll show you what hasn’t been revealed: the erosion of standards within the company in months before J6, decisions by high-ranking executives to violate their own policies, and more, against the backdrop of ongoing, documented interaction with federal agencies."

Bottom line is Twitter was used by the left to sway a election. 

This is getting as good as watergate. Everyday something new comes out. Just like Nixon tapes, the truth can’t be hidden any longer. I serious hope the left gets skewed badly over this. It’s about time. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…who knew Twitter was so powerful and influential..I guess this is really it.

Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google, Apple etc.  All involved.  Yah zero influence to suppress conservative candidates.

Just how fucking dumb are you.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow…who knew Twitter was so powerful and influential..I guess this is really it.

C'mon Jim ... I know you're ultimately just trying to push buttons (or at least I hope that's the case).  But it's pretty obvious there's some shit going on that looks legitimately questionable.  And to your point about Twitter being so powerful & influential ... apparently the Democrats feel it is, given all of the reported requests to remove stuff is coming at the direction of the White House and democratic leadership.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is that why leftists are loosing their shit over not being able to censor any not to the left of Stalin?  

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google, Apple etc.  All involved.  Yah zero influence to suppress conservative candidates.

Never ask him how dumb he is, I think he takes it as a challenge 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dumb enough that I keep repsonding to you…I need to smarten up!😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anything to take away from Trumps behavior.