Check your account email address ×

Ian is about ready to mess some shit up

BOHICA

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Global warming :lol: 

Beat me to it ... refer to my earlier post telling Karen to step back and ask himself if he's being edgy or a douche.

Global warming must have triggered hurricanes, since they never existed prior to all the climate alarmists and their fake outrage.

33 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Oh you know this rhetoric is just waiting for the storm to pass.... As we can see, its already begun in this thread.

They can’t contain themselves.  Already dropping comments on my local station. 
It will transition quickly and smoothly to Desantis incompetent/ Global warming fear. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, you're just a piece of shit in general ... so you got that going for you, which is nice.  Really

You should pack your shit and get down there to help. Redemption for being the site’s biggest piece of shit. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You should pack your shit and get down there to help. Redemption for being the site’s biggest piece of shit. 

Someone's triggered!!!

triggered (1).jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I think you misquoted me and meant to refer to your BFF @Mainecat :roflcrying:

Poor thpinny ... the site's biggest loser, living in a van & claiming how great his life is.  Retired, and spending all day trolling this site ... what a great life :handjob:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That's a rough choice for our current administration.

Let more criminals into the country and support them or rebuild a state after a hurricane

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How many times do tax payers have to rebuild that shit hole? My god. 

At least federal money staying in USA!!

Lumber just went up again!

should keep people working!

may head down to lend a hand if needed!!😁

46 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Beat me to it ... refer to my earlier post telling Karen to step back and ask himself if he's being edgy or a douche.

Global warming must have triggered hurricanes, since they never existed prior to all the climate alarmists and their fake outrage.

no, the scientific community inferred there would be more of them and in greater intensity.  i know for a fact you passed third grade.,.. act like it 🤣

45 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Greta is a scientist? 

no, she's an activist 

I know you know the difference 

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Are you sure it's not Trump's??? :whistle:

positive

wait, Trump wanted lower interest rates and more stimulus which drove up the housing market and subsequently lumber prices

it's 50/50 on the blame factor 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, the scientific community inferred there would be more of them and in greater intensity.  i know for a fact you passed third grade.,.. act like it 🤣

Do us a favor, and stop giving Wisconsin a bad look by acting like you're a climate alarmist believer ... good grief.  A simple search shows many of the worst hurricanes in US history came well before the weather nazis kicked off their global warming scam.  And yep, I passed 3rd grade ... but did you??

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Don says "These storms are intensifying"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Florida_hurricanes

image.thumb.png.34709ab4c17a911582d91b485dbebb43.png

Just watching this on news.

If we believe dirty Don…
 Couldn’t you make the argument that everything that has been done to “fight “ global warming has been a failure.  shouldn’t we be seeing at least a mild decrease instead of a massive increase? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Likely the NOAA director is now looking for other work for not using the opportune time to agree this hurricane is due to climate change like Lemon suggests.

https://www.worldatlas.com/natural-disasters/5-worst-hurricanes-to-hit-florida.html