Check your account email address ×

Cheney’s loss in Wyoming.

Agree or disagree with her, both parties need more of her, someone who doesn’t just march to party orders, someone who does what they think is right without worry of being re-elected.

same idea as term limits - get representatives in there with nothing to lose because they can’t run/be manipulated for the rest of their political career.

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Agree or disagree with her, both parties need more of her, someone who doesn’t just march to party orders, someone who does what they think is right without worry of being re-elected.

same idea as term limits - get representatives in there with nothing to lose because they can’t run/be manipulated for the rest of their political career.

Disagree…. As an elected representative you are obligated to put your personal beliefs and feelings aside and represent the wishes of your electorate.   If anything this proves she 100% fucked up here job unequivocally.  

good thing is she will be fine and have a job on The View as the “outsider” in the cast of characters.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, akvanden said:

:bc:   It'll piss off the hyper partisans but we need less of them anyways

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

The only people who voted for her were Dems who crossed party lines.   So she is marching to the order of the opposition party.

Sure we need more of that.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Disagree, if you are not going to do what your electorate wants, GTFO and don't let the door hit you.  She was just another family career politician that was running off her name and not her ideas.  She would have been another RINO.

I do agree with term limits though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Disagree, if you are not going to do what your electorate wants, GTFO and don't let the door hit you.  She was just another family career politician that was running off her name and not her ideas.  She would have been another RINO.

I do agree with term limits though.

4 years ago her net worth was 7 million, now its 44 million.  Yah she is out for her constituents.  Please let the door not only hit her, but let it crush her skull.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 years ago her net worth was 7 million, now its 44 million.  Yah she is out for her constituents.  Please let the door not only hit her, but let it crush her skull.

All she had to do for that extra 37 million was just disagree with anything trump said. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Badger** said:

Liz Cheney, she made her bed IMO. Her January 6th debacle killed her career. 

Liz Cheney loses primary as Trump topples his most prominent GOP critic -  ABC News

Not smart to cross Trump

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

She just jumped on the anti-Trump band wagon......everything with her was anti-Ttump....nothin more....nothin less....who couldn't see that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Disagree…. As an elected representative you are obligated to put your personal beliefs and feelings aside and represent the wishes of your electorate.   If anything this proves she 100% fucked up here job unequivocally.  

good thing is she will be fine and have a job on The View as the “outsider” in the cast of characters.

Come on dude, you think people like her give those obligations any more than lip service?  Thats why she's gone.  She didn't live up to the wishes of the electorate.

And yet I doubt manny has issues when Manchin pushed back against his party.

My only point is we don’t need more party partisan robots. You’re constituents aren’t just democrats, or republicans, you represent both. 

And for those in favor of term limits, you’ll end up with a lot fewer partisan hacks when they no longer have to worry about their party supporting them for reelection.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She had 2 opportunities to oust Trump when the impeachment vote came up but didn’t. She voted with Trump 92% of the time.

I applaud her awakening after 1/6 but she created her own mess.

7 of the 10 who voted that way are gone already. Would have probably put her in a recall if she had... :lol:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She had 2 opportunities to oust Trump when the impeachment vote came up but didn’t. She voted with Trump 92% of the time.

I applaud her awakening after 1/6 but she created her own mess.

"92%" :lol:

Nice calculations , so whats the math equation on that one TDS boy? 

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And yet I doubt manny has issues when Manchin pushed back against his party.

My only point is we don’t need more party partisan robots. You’re constituents aren’t just democrats, or republicans, you represent both. 

And for those in favor of term limits, you’ll end up with a lot fewer partisan hacks when they no longer have to worry about their party supporting them for reelection.

I'm in favor of term limits, but good luck getting Congress to introduce the bill and pass it.  It will have to be a ballot initiative, or some other constitutional solution.

Just now, EvilBird said:

"92%" :lol:

Nice calculations , so whats the math equation on that one TDS boy? 

If I thought you could read and comprehend I would link the facts but your not worth a civil discussion. In other words fuck off junior

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If I thought you could read and comprehend I would link the facts but your not worth a civil discussion. In other words fuck off junior

I would use the link when I made the assertion. :snack:

• Haha 1