Check your account email address ×

Newsmax now Trump will run again!!

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Always loved the knick names assigned by Trump:lol:.... seriously how can you not laugh at that ...I could care less if it's presidential or not

I'm sure it's on there - but him calling NK guy "rocket man" was classic. Then the NK puts out a vid of him singing EJs rocket man after that :lol:

• Haha 1

I’m quite sure you need an IQ hovering somewhere around luke warm to find any of trumps nicknames even the slightest bit funny. They are not witty or well thought out or funny in the least. 

Does anyone really think this shit show under brain dead bob is better than when Trump was president? I don’t even like trump and it’s an easy choice.

Just now, Edmo said:

Does anyone really think this shit show under brain dead bob is better than when Trump was president? I don’t even like trump and it’s an easy choice.

No it absolutely is not better. 

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Gold    :lol: 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I never met Dave but as Woolie would say I broke bread with Paul and Bobby and rode with them. Good dudes :bc:

x2  :bc:   Was hoping to hook up with Bobby this winter, but it did'nt come together.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m quite sure you need an IQ hovering somewhere around luke warm to find any of trumps nicknames even the slightest bit funny. They are not witty or well thought out or funny in the least. 

Calm down Ben

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Of course  not.  Most of us knew that and voted accordingly.  Apparently the Smaleocrats rustled up enough absentee ballots to steal the election

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

Two things you should have taken away from HCS No Family and no threats. That's it nothing else, I remember there was time when you believed in that and enforced it. My how the world has changed and some have changed with it.    

tumblr_28176639016118467459929e02a8c4b4_7b80db78_500.gif

this place isn't Hard Core Karens in case you haven't figured it out

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Now there's someone who speaks his mind!.....almost as much as Ben...still waiting for him to tell one of his protesters to kill themselves,instead of go home to Mama like he usually does.:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

I never met Dave but as Woolie would say I broke bread with Paul and Bobby and rode with them. Good dudes :bc:

Cappy if we're refering to Capt storm was a great guy, was a local for me, new him for years nothing like his internet persona, I sent Ski Doo yellow flowers (hated doo's) to his wake signed FS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Always loved the knick names assigned by Trump:lol:.... seriously how can you not laugh at that ...I could care less if it's presidential or not

Momo was king of assigning nick names hands down

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Cappy if we're refering to Capt storm was a great guy, was a local for me, new him for years nothing like his internet persona, I sent Ski Doo yellow flowers (hated doo's) to his wake signed FS

Yes Capt. Storm. Paul said pretty much the same when I let him know of Dave's passing:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Gold    :lol: 

x2  :bc:   Was hoping to hook up with Bobby this winter, but it did'nt come together.

Calm down Ben

Of course  not.  Most of us knew that and voted accordingly.  Apparently the Smaleocrats rustled up enough absentee ballots to steal the election

Goddamn dude….rent free in that scraggly scrotum looking head of yours!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

54 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Cappy if we're referring to Capt storm was a great guy, was a local for me, new him for years nothing like his internet persona, I sent Ski Doo yellow flowers (hated doo's) to his wake signed FS

Cappy was going to bring his grandson and wife and use my Lake home one week in the summer things just didn't turn out. Lots of PM's between me and Cappy about Camping and coming out to the Wisconsin North woods. Cappy was the only guy I know of that got kicked off FS, he must have broke the FS Committee standards. Him and Rob didn't do well together in the end Rob let him back on FS.   

HCS left mark some of you boys, I can't figure out why, do you really care? If it makes you feel better HCS died the day they lost a bunch of you boys. HCS's lost big time.  

Sorry it took so long to respond I was out pulling some Snowmobile trails. 

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Cappy was going to bring his grandson and wife and use my Lake home one week in the summer things just didn't turn out. Lots of PM's between me and Cappy about Camping and coming out to the Wisconsin North woods. Cappy was the only guy I know of that got kicked off FS, he must have broke the FS Committee standards. Him and Rob didn't do well together in the end Rob let him back on FS.   

HCS left mark some of you boys, I can't figure out why, do you really care? If it makes you feel better HCS died the day they lost a bunch of you boys. HCS's lost big time.  

Sorry it took so long to respond I was out pulling some Snowmobile trails. 

I see you didn’t kill yourself....this is bothersome 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Lighten up Karen...

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

X2...but I liked quite a bit of Trumps stuff