23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good news for democrats.

Neal

I don't think it's official yet but I can't wait........I see you're warming up

ufg.gif

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There's not a single GOP'er that'll dare run against him. 

He will rip them to shreds if they do. There was talk tonight about making Trump speaker of the house in 2022. So long dicky licker Joe!! 

35285770_10214367442453343_3196943483550040064_n.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

He will rip them to shreds if they do. There was talk tonight about making Trump speaker of the house in 2022. So long dicky licker Joe!! 

35285770_10214367442453343_3196943483550040064_n.jpg

I can hardly wait for him to get back in there a solve inflation, food shortages, get gas back to $1.85. His first step should be to slash taxes and pump up the military. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There's not a single GOP'er that'll dare run against him. 

Bullshit the establishment did all they could to defeat him first time around and went along with the liberal bullshit all along . They will 100% pull out all the stops to make sure one of there own that they can control gets the nomination.  Hillary style if need be 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not really sure who the Republicans or any other party could run this coming election to push out the incumbent shit show.

Joe will not get a second term mark my words his approval rating is in the toilet and never will come back. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bullshit the establishment did all they could to defeat him first time around and went along with the liberal bullshit all along . They will 100% pull out all the stops to make sure one of there own that they can control gets the nomination.  Hillary style if need be 

Then they better pray the Rep's don't take both houses cuz if they do its game over.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Joe will not get a second term mark my words his approval rating is in the toilet and never will come back. 

I'm skeptical at best.  

I don't think Trump can win and any Republican that runs, the Democrats will run the "he sided with Trump" card so far up the flag pole, China will see in from Peking.  

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm skeptical at best.  

I don't think Trump can win and any Republican that runs, the Democrats will run the "he sided with Trump" card so far up the flag pole, China will see in from Peking.  

25222.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This country is trash

Of course it is...look around here at all the self proclaimed constitutional and economics experts that absolutely ignore the shit Trump did and think that if he is given another term all will be fixed...mind boggling. BTW comments like this will be interpreted as support for Biden...it never ends.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Get the fuck out then commie!  I will buy your ticket!!

Die in a fire you ignorant hilljack faggot. You are the type of disgusting piece of fuck the country was founded to escape from. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW comments like this will be interpreted as support for Biden...it never ends.

About as stupid as you can be if you think an anti-trump statement is a pro biden statement.  Neither are fit to be president and we should all be ashamed that somehow we voted both into office.  Both complete laughing stocks.  One has WAY better policies than the other, but that doesn't make him fit to be president again.

• Like 5