Check your account email address ×

Newsmax now Trump will run again!!

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

f7 we took a vote and we want you kicked off FS if you tell one more person to go kill themselves or to go die!! If you can not get your point across without telling some to die you have some major issues. I in no way want you to die even thou you have a fucked up way at looking at things and I don't agree 95% of your bull shit post.  

Gentlemen please like this post if you agree.  

Oh lighten up. I consider Ben telling me to kill myself as a badge of honor. I just wish his wife would take a picture of him wiping the spittle off the wall.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidude600 said:

Oh lighten up. I consider Ben telling me to kill myself as a badge of honor. I just wish his wife would take a picture of him wiping the spittle off the wall.

These HCS tards take all of this very serious.🤣

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

You really haven't figured out how this place works yet have you?????? 

Two things you should have taken away from HCS No Family and no threats. That's it nothing else, I remember there was time when you believed in that and enforced it. My how the world has changed and some have changed with it.    

tumblr_28176639016118467459929e02a8c4b4_7b80db78_500.gif

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Two things you should have taken away from HCS No Family and no threats. That's it nothing else, I remember there was time when you believed in that and enforced it. My how the world has changed and some have changed with it.    

Maybe you should take your own advice….you don’t like it then leave.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

There is a difference between a threat and a suggestion. If you decide to take his suggestion that's on you. Just saying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

HCS and FS do not even come close to this page. Best page on the web!! 

273317393_122684966948921_8390870370969729661_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it is...look around here at all the self proclaimed constitutional and economics experts that absolutely ignore the shit Trump did and think that if he is given another term all will be fixed...mind boggling. BTW comments like this will be interpreted as support for Biden...it never ends.

How do I say this.........

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Your schtick is as pathetic as Ben's "kill yourself" and 550's "TNW challenge" ... seriously, it's embarrassing to even read your bullshit.  That's what never ends.

That'll do. :lol:

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ronnie was absolute trash also. Massive spending big government asshole who talked and smiled nice. Trump would call him Gay Ronnie or something and all the Trump puppets would destroy him anyways. 

I knew Smales would glad hand this post before I even looked... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then there’s this ass kissing feeb…FFS have some pride.

While you troll for likes from Thpin and other brain dead fools? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So serious as to leave a site and come here?

Doctor, heal thyself.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

How about you shut your fat fuckin mouth for one minute Rosie Odonell?

:lol:  Good luck with that.  He really would be a great guest host on The View.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He would fit great with all those dumb cunts for sure :lol:

Bhen bashing you for Tbp - yet he got beat like a drum for being a hypocritical hack, & ran off with his tail between his spindly chicken legs. Smh...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I haven't seen any threats,,,if you do,,make sure you report it :thumbsup:. If you're going to try and change things around here I suggest you log out now. It seems you may not have the testicular fortitude for FS.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

I haven't seen any threats,,,if you do,,make sure you report it :thumbsup:. If you're going to try and change things around here I suggest you log out now. It seems you may not have the testicular fortitude for FS.

Hey a guy can always try or does that go against community standards on FS?:lol2:  I've got big balls HSR remember I ran with Paul Bobby and Cappy and piss them off. Great times back then. xD 

Edited by Badger**

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey a guy can always try or does that go against community standards on FS?:lol2:  I've got big balls HSR remember I ran with Paul Bobby and Cappy and piss them off. Great times back then. xD 

Top shelf people right there... :news:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Top shelf people right there... :news:

I never met Dave but as Woolie would say I broke bread with Paul and Bobby and rode with them. Good dudes :bc:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Maybe you should stop taking it the ass from f7. 

tenor (1).gif

Weird and sounds like projection. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

How about you shut your fat fuckin mouth for one minute Rosie Odonell?

509C0448-CFC9-4BB0-BF44-3F9D9671705C.jpeg.bf70c4c19b5a9079d4753bc216db1e94.jpeg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

683FB4C5-6FFD-42C9-9F21-2AE924385FD6.thumb.jpeg.ea0185870c44504c25b599980d345d9a.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then don’t read it shitbird….you think I give a fuck?🤷🏻

Yes, yes I do ... you're one of those sensitive bitches we all laugh at :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the best thing that could happen is neither Trump or Biden running

we need to hit a big reset button on both fucking parties for the sake of our children and grandchildren

button-kick.gif

We're not going to get any better with a new POTUS .. but you're right on the reset button thinking.  The first thing we need is to get rid of the fossils who've been in DC for decades.  Term limits are necessary - if the POTUS can only serve 2 terms, then other federal officials should be held to the same standard.  I'm as much in favor of seeing Graham and McConnel punted to the wayside as I am Pelosi, Schumer, and Walters.  How damn near every one of those fuckers have become millionaires and people don't recognize that is sickening.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We're not going to get any better with a new POTUS .. but you're right on the reset button thinking.  The first thing we need is to get rid of the fossils who've been in DC for decades.  Term limits are necessary - if the POTUS can only serve 2 terms, then other federal officials should be held to the same standard.  I'm as much in favor of seeing Graham and McConnel punted to the wayside as I am Pelosi, Schumer, and Walters.  How damn near every one of those fuckers have become millionaires and people don't recognize that is sickening.

as long as two parties control the game and the narrative... we're all collectively fucked

also, in addition to what you stated... it's a never ending election cycle for many rather than focusing on doing what's best for their constituents... or what you and I might call 'doing our J-o-b'

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yes, yes I do ... you're one of those sensitive bitches we all laugh at :lol2:

Ah yes...the ‘ol collective “we”...Not surprising you’re one of those guys.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ronnie was absolute trash also. Massive spending big government asshole who talked and smiled nice. Trump would call him Gay Ronnie or something and all the Trump puppets would destroy him anyways. 

Always loved the knick names assigned by Trump:lol:.... seriously how can you not laugh at that ...I could care less if it's presidential or not

• Like 2