Check your account email address ×

Newsmax now Trump will run again!!

For whatever reason, Newsmax is no longer streamed to me in Canada? Geo blocked

1 minute ago, Snake said:

$100 says he won't run against Trump.

That is a stunning indictment of the cult Trump has built up inside the Republican Party. It’s not about policy or what’s right. It’s simply about stroking dear leaders ego at this point. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is a stunning indictment of the cult Trump has built up inside the Republican Party. It’s not about policy or what’s right. It’s simply about stroking dear leaders ego at this point. 

Trump is the Pro-cross chassis of politics; never mind it is a good chassis, works good etc... it doesn't fit Ben so it is a piece of shit.

Sorry Bub, there are millions and millions who find the 'Procross' chassis just fine.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump is the Pro-cross chassis of politics; never mind it is a good chassis, works good etc... it doesn't fit Ben so it is a piece of shit.

Sorry Bub, there are millions and millions who find the 'Procross' chassis just fine.

Horrible analogy.....I mean down right retarded. 

The procross does what it promises to do. I can sit on it and decide if I like it and it doesn’t turn into something completely worse after I purchase it. 

Trump promised to be an Axys chassis while campaigning and turned into a procross after he was elected.

Stop worshipping the fucking individual and look for a better alternative. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Horrible analogy.....I mean down right retarded. 

The procross does what it promises to do. I can sit on it and decide if I like it and it doesn’t turn into something completely worse after I purchase it. 

Trump promised to be an Axys chassis while campaigning and turned into a procross after he was elected.

Stop worshipping the fucking individual and look for a better alternative. 

Your knees hit the Procross chassis, it doesn't fit you, and you hate it because the seat warmer ended up not working.

Just now, Snake said:

Your knees hit the Procross chassis, it doesn't fit you, and you hate it because the seat warmer ended up not working.

I do like a heated seat....never thought that would be such an awesome feature 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

NO there isnt :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

spot on.     

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

They are not even doing it for him. They are doing it for their retarded constituants . They are too dumb to realize for every loud moth supporter of trump , there are 6 quiet GOP voters shaking their heads.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They are not even doing it for him. They are doing it for their retarded constituants . They are too dumb to realize for every loud moth supporter of trump , there are 6 quiet GOP voters shaking their heads.

Well not if this place is a reflection of the general right wing constituency 

You guys do realize that the majority of people here have brains, and hate politicians in general.  I hated Trump's persona, but I approved of his policy (mostly), and even more so seeing how shitty the Dems worked against him (the Dems and the MSM).  I'd love to see DC wiped out entirely, but that'll never happen.  So we're stuck with choosing the lesser of two shit piles, and the biggest shit pile has the political affiliation of "D" at the end of their names.

Trump can't win in 2024 ... it won't be allowed, period.  So the GOP better find someone who can, and DeSantis is probably the best option at the moment.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well not if this place is a reflection of the general right wing constituency 

It isnt. Just like yard signs. For eberyone who puts up a sign supporting a fruitloop there are 8 others who will quietly vote.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You guys do realize that the majority of people here have brains, and hate politicians in general.  I hated Trump's persona, but I approved of his policy (mostly), and even more so seeing how shitty the Dems worked against him (the Dems and the MSM).  I'd love to see DC wiped out entirely, but that'll never happen.  So we're stuck with choosing the lesser of two shit piles, and the biggest shit pile has the political affiliation of "D" at the end of their names.

Trump can't win in 2024 ... it won't be allowed, period.  So the GOP better find someone who can, and DeSantis is probably the best option at the moment.

Well they better keep looking.

Outside of the bible belt there are plenty of GOP supporters who dont give 2 fucks about

abortion

transgenders 

and what would jesus do.

Hell 1/2 of them are social liberals who just want low taxes and a secure border.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's what they all said last time. Everyone was a fan of Trump till he ran for president and we all knew he was a kick ass guy he ran this county like he runs a business. FYI out of 500 business all under LLC's and 11 of them go down?? Hell I'll take those odds any day of the week. 

How soon we forget    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Well they better keep looking.

Outside of the bible belt there are plenty of GOP supporters who dont give 2 fucks about

abortion

transgenders 

and what would jesus do.

Hell 1/2 of them are social liberals who just want low taxes and a secure border.

one of trumps biggest turnoffs was pandering to those religious fucks.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

one of trumps biggest turnoffs was pandering to those religious fucks.  

You can’t win as a republican without those votes. Just the way it is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

That's what they all said last time. Everyone was a fan of Trump till he ran for president and we all knew he was a kick ass guy he ran this county like he runs a business. FYI out of 500 business all under LLC's and 11 of them go down?? Hell I'll take those odds any day of the week. 

How soon we forget    

Ran this country just like his business is 100% spot on. He ran us right into a fucking bankruptcy you brain dead cocksucker

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ran this country just like his business is 100% spot on. He ran us right into a fucking bankruptcy you brain dead cocksucker

Do you know how to use google?? and Trump was dealing with the beginning of covid and rebuilt our military that Obama let go to shit .  Keep licking that dicky f7. :buttkisser:

• America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.
  • Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
  • Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
  • Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most in dollar terms ($8.6 trillion)

Donald Trump

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion 

Black Man Pointing Fingers at Camera Over Blue Studio Background Stock  Image - Image of cheerful, black: 195588001

• Like 1