Check your account email address ×

The 2023 Cat Lineup...

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Yeah ... it's clearly causing me to lose sleep, it bugs me so much! LOL

Just because I do not ride like an idiot, does not mean I don't like racing. Cross Country is a blast to watch. Even better when your brand of choice wins more often than the lesser brands. Still over your head? That is ok Bontz. One day you might get it.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's my job to bother @Bontz

I have seniority.

FInd someone else to irritate like @Deephaven or that Polaris loving @fortune46x

savvy?

Deep Cravings is a lost cause as is Fortune46x. Both are pure ass holes as far as I  can tell. Can dish it out but sure get pissed when it is dished on them.  

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Deep Cravings is a lost cause as is Fortune46x. Both are pure ass holes as far as I  can tell. Can dish it out but sure get pissed when it is dished on them.  

Yeah, that's the ticket.  I've met that Fortune dushe in person a couple times, he acts like a big shot but just makes people try to dress like county highway workers.  LOL, you should see the tape measure he walks around with all the time.  Look out everyone, here comes the king of snowflaps.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yeah, that's the ticket.  I've met that Fortune dushe in person a couple times, he acts like a big shot but just makes people try to dress like county highway workers.  LOL, you should see the tape measure he walks around with all the time.  Look out everyone, here comes the king of snowflaps.

So jeans and a T shirt guy. To bad he comes across as an Ass Hole. Probably be a good guy to have a beer with if it were not for that part.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The only word I can come up with is .... wow.  Just ... wow :lol2:

Thats ok Bontz. I am only having fun with Crn. He seems like a fine person. Wow do some people get bent out of shape. Just like the good old Hardcoresledder days I guess. Might have to move on though. To many on here cant take a joke.

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Never, ever said I worked for Cat. Not even in my degree. I do roads and bridges. You obviously bad at reading, but hell,  you ride junk!

horse-manure-street-cleansing-grand-place-bruges-belgium-europe-BXF90C.jpg

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So jeans and a T shirt guy. To bad he comes across as an Ass Hole. Probably be a good guy to have a beer with if it were not for that part.

Not quite, he wears Zubaz, a ketchup stained wife beater undershirt, free FXR coats and Pit Vipers. 

🤡 Show

12 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

You better check yourself before you wreck your self. 

90AE2C3F-2E43-41EA-8249-10B3BCB16739.jpeg

He was wearing bedazzled pink ones last time I was with him.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Not quite, he wears Zubaz, a ketchup stained wife beater undershirt, free FXR coats and Pit Vipers. 

🤡 Show

He was wearing bedazzled pink ones last time I was with him.

how do you know what I wear? Do I need to call security? Don't even own a wife beater. Not a fan of the sunburn.

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

how do you know what I wear? Do I need to call security? Don't even own a wife beater. Not a fan of the sunburn.

Like usual you can't read, understand, or have a conversation.  Sure if fun to watch you fail miserably trying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I was under the impression that it was your job to bother everyone. 

:whistle:

Only those who bother me. You ask for help, I will gladly help you out. You say stupid stuff, I will call you out. Just like everyone else does on this board.  

24 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Only those who bother me. You ask for help, I will gladly help you out. You say stupid stuff, I will call you out. Just like everyone else does on this board.  

I quoted @Crnr2Crnr and was joking that it was his job to bother everyone. Sorry for the confusion. 

49 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have you ever thought the reason you're shit on so much is because of your constant spewing of said bold?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

I was under the impression that it was your job to bother everyone. 

:whistle:

It is... are you saying @ckf doesn't send you a monthly payment?  

I'd be making some real bank if I didn't have to give @HSR 18% of the cut.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It is... are you saying @ckf doesn't send you a monthly payment?  

I'd be making some real bank if I didn't have to give @HSR 18% of the cut.

I'm still pissed your giving me Cdn funds and not US funds so let's just drop it!:fuckyou:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Still no match to the Polaris salary we had on HCS ... just ask @HSR, @SayatodaU.P.eh?, and @A05GSHO :lol:

The paid vacations really put it over the top!!

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm still pissed your giving me Cdn funds and not US funds so let's just drop it!:fuckyou:

The paid vacations really put it over the top!!

Can you please fill out the hurt feelings report so we can all move forward... ?