The 2023 Cat Lineup...

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

What would I use any of that for? Dont hunt. No boggs to cross. Shits and giggles?

Quite a few clubs around here own one or rent one from the local dealer to pack swamps in the fall, but I'm sure they are irrelevant since you have no use for one. 

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Quite a few clubs around here own one or rent one from the local dealer to pack swamps in the fall, but I'm sure they are irrelevant since you have no use for one. 

For me, yes. No use. $$$ wise, they are very expensive for individual ownership as well.

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well was invited. Cant help that. Not changing because you either cant keep up or are naturally slow.

Has your 2022 600 landed yet so you could go pet the crate before it sits outside for 9 months.  You'll have a NOS snowmobile to ride next year but riding Arctic Cat your use to that.  Could always change the decals and make it a 2023.

48 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

For me, yes. No use. $$$ wise, they are very expensive for individual ownership as well.

They have ATV’s, as well.  However, those are fairly new to the lineup and they could benefit from Cat’s R&D.  Snowmobiles would round out their off-road offerings and they won’t try to run Cat like a golf cart company.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you are using me to choose a brand, then you are fucking stupid! I could care less. I only am here to have fun and piss off people like you.

He is a die hard Cat fan but your stupidity makes him not want a Cat.  Idiots like you reduce sales with your incessantly stupid babbling.

23 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

They have ATV’s, as well.  However, those are fairly new to the lineup and they could benefit from Cat’s R&D.  Snowmobiles would round out their off-road offerings and they won’t try to run Cat like a golf cart company.  

And by next year their ATVs will already be better than Cats so the purchase window is waning

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

They are re-branding the same chinese machines as badboy/textron did, before the purchase of arctic cat

3 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Aren't there atvs just rebranded kymcos?  Just like all of cats current lineup 500cc and less?

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He is a die hard Cat fan but your stupidity makes him not want a Cat.  Idiots like you reduce sales with your incessantly stupid babbling.

And by next year their ATVs will already be better than Cats so the purchase window is waning

First non-Cat or Yamaha modern sled. 

Only other non-Cat modern sled that was bought to actually ride (not flip) was a Apex RTX.  I count the SR Viper as a red Cat.

22 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

What does Argo make, let alone sell? Have never seen anything Argo named. Gas powered Livid?

They have the most bad ass atv on the market. And no not the regular argo even though we use one every fall to knock down cat tails and that is the only thing that works for that job 

But the argo sherp 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They have the most bad ass atv on the market. And no not the regular argo even though we use one every fall to knock down cat tails and that is the only thing that works for that job 

But the argo sherp 

Local guy bought a sherp and the club used it to pack trails this year.

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Local guy bought a sherp and the club used it to pack trails this year.

Did we just go through a swamp?

Uh, yeah - look behind us.

Wow, where did all that water come from?

Can I drive now?

Just now, p51mstg said:

Did we just go through a swamp?

Uh, yeah - look behind us.

Wow, where did all that water come from?

Can I drive now?

Yeah, almost wish I was still involved when I saw that.

16 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yeah, almost wish I was still involved when I saw that.

Why did you quit your club ? Old guard bullshit ? 

Yrs back we were dealing with that bullshit . So we started our own . And pretty much shut down the obsolete old club . Took over all the trail got a ton of trail reopened . Then went after the board on the larger Region club and pretty much took that over . 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why did you quit your club ? Old guard bullshit ? 

Yrs back we were dealing with that bullshit . So we started our own . And pretty much shut down the obsolete old club . Took over all the trail got a ton of trail reopened . Then went after the board on the larger Region club and pretty much took that over . 

Some old guard crap and just plain shitty people.  I did most of the maintenance on the equipment and was snow trail coordinator for a couple years.

13 hours ago, Doug said:

Has your 2022 600 landed yet so you could go pet the crate before it sits outside for 9 months.  You'll have a NOS snowmobile to ride next year but riding Arctic Cat your use to that.  Could always change the decals and make it a 2023.

Jimmie might want to go over to HCS, I remember him saying he was going to pay for his sled but not pick it up till fall to maximize his warranty, but over there they're getting told by their dealer that's not possible.

Interesting......
My dealer called me Thursday as I was on my way to FL to tell me our 22 6 LTD Green FINALLY had shipped.......but said zip about waiting for whatever release may be coming. 

I actually asked if we should just leaving it in the crate for the summer since the season's over.......he said "we have to warranty register it ASAP after it arrives"......... which is fine as it will still cover all of next season at this point anyway. 

24 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Jimmie might want to go over to HCS, I remember him saying he was going to pay for his sled but not pick it up till fall to maximize his warranty, but over there they're getting told by their dealer that's not possible.

Interesting......
My dealer called me Thursday as I was on my way to FL to tell me our 22 6 LTD Green FINALLY had shipped.......but said zip about waiting for whatever release may be coming. 

I actually asked if we should just leaving it in the crate for the summer since the season's over.......he said "we have to warranty register it ASAP after it arrives"......... which is fine as it will still cover all of next season at this point anyway. 

Already got the deal done. Dealer not going to open the crate till September.  Fake news bud. Dealer Is lying to the poor sap.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Already got the deal done. Dealer not going to open the crate till September.  Fake news bud. Dealer Is lying to the poor sap.

You better go straighten them out Jimmie, they need your Honest and Expert advice over there.😂😂😂  I can see them leaving it in the crate but typically they have 2 weeks to send in the registration for the dealer to receive their incentives.

Just now, airflite1 said:

You better go straighten them out Jimmie, they need your Honest and Expert advice over there.😂😂😂  I can see them leaving it in the crate but typically they have 2 weeks to send in the registration for the dealer to receive their incentives.

Sled wont be in till April. All approved by rep. As I said, fake news. Incentives covered if any as sled paid in full upon arrival. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sled wont be in till April. All approved by rep. As I said, fake news. Incentives covered if any as sled paid in full upon arrival. 

Really you were ragging on Polaris for not delivering sleds until Feb. but you aren't getting your Textron until April?😂😂

Get over to HCS and straighten them out, their stories are way different than yours, plus history shows they might be a little more believable than you. :passing:

Just now, airflite1 said:

Really you were ragging on Polaris for not delivering sleds until Feb. but you aren't getting your Textron until April?😂😂

Get over to HCS and straighten them out, their stories are way different than yours, plus history shows they might be a little more believable than you. :passing:

Polaris has deliveries set for April and they actually canceled snow checks. Fuck you need help!

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Facts and hardcore dont mix!

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

As I drove in to work this morning, a GMC pickup drove into the ditch, no ice. Was it you? As I drove by I think he thought he was still moving. All three tires were spinning.  Had a Poo sticker on the back window. Looked like a Pootard.

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Jimbo's starting to crack again.  The personal insults are starting to show.