Check your account email address ×

The 2023 Cat Lineup...

23 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

And the reason being?

@Nanner or someone with some yamahaha ties hopefully can explain.  I haven't confirmed what I heard, and want to be able to keep hearing that kind of stuff

14 minutes ago, krom said:

@Nanner or someone with some yamahaha ties hopefully can explain.  I haven't confirmed what I heard, and want to be able to keep hearing that kind of stuff

Heard Arctic Cat brought back Greg Spaulding.  Yamaha backing out may be part of the reason. 

12 minutes ago, Doug said:

Heard Arctic Cat brought back Greg Spaulding.  Yamaha backing out may be part of the reason. 

Greg has been back for some time now, working as a consultant

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Greg has been back for some time now, working as a consultant

Yamaha has no where to go. Call bullshit on all the crap on Facebook. Time to end the Stupidity!

On 3/6/2022 at 5:35 PM, p51mstg said:

Why would Argo wait until 2023 to buy Arctic Cat?

What does Argo make, let alone sell? Have never seen anything Argo named. Gas powered Livid?

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What would I use any of that for? Dont hunt. No bugs to cross. Shits and giggles?

Wait so you think Argo is irrelevant because you aren’t excited for their product but you also think cat is number 1 when a vast majority of the market has no excitement for their product?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

Wait so you think Argo is irrelevant because you aren’t excited for their product but you also think cat is number 1 when a vast majority of the market has no excitement for their product?

To me and my lifestyle,  yes! Poo? Lipstick on a pig. Doo? Have no use for Daffy duck.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

You make me want to go buy another new Doo this season...

If you are using me to choose a brand, then you are fucking stupid! I could care less. I only am here to have fun and piss off people like you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you are using me to choose a brand, then you are fucking stupid! I could care less. I only am here to have fun and piss off people like you.

The first Doo landed in the shop here long before you jumped ship to here.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The first Doo landed in the shop here long before you jumped ship to here.

Well was invited. Cant help that. Not changing because you either cant keep up or are naturally slow.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

What does Argo make, let alone sell? Have never seen anything Argo named. Gas powered Livid?

Argo is a big areospace company like Textron. Most people think of them as the 6 wheel boat/atv thing they make 

37 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

And products with a limited appeal. To me anyway. Alligator hunting, maybe. 

They’ll have a huge appeal to you when the deal closes in a couple of months.  You can stop by at Haydays to check out the new lineup under  a big flag that reads, “Arctic Cat, An Argo Company”

4 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

They’ll have a huge appeal to you when the deal closes in a couple of months.  You can stop by at Haydays to check out the new lineup under  a big flag that reads, “Arctic Cat, An Argo Company”

Sure they will. Wow!

2 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I like my friend's assessment of Textron/Arctic Cat. 

Textron thought they could run it like a golf cart company. 

Keep the same underpinnings for years and years, throw some new plastics on it from time to time and the money just rolls in.

I have a feeling what happened is they got Cat, tried to run it like EZGO, and are currently sitting there like "Now the fuck what..." when they discuss Cat at board meetings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I like my friend's assessment of Textron/Arctic Cat. 

Textron thought they could run it like a golf cart company. 

Keep the same underpinnings for years and years, throw some new plastics on it from time to time and the money just rolls in.

I have a feeling what happened is they got Cat, tried to run it like EZGO, and are currently sitting there like "Now the fuck what..." when they discuss Cat at board meetings.

I'm just sure that nice lady and her dog from Atlanta will fix things, so certain I plan to buy a 2023....

absolutely nothing.

• Haha 1