Check your account email address ×

Stigmatizing the unvaccinated is not justified

Rod

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Covid is not going away so why are we letting this be the focus of our lives 24/7 for ever?

Stopped being an issue in ours well over a year ago.  For the sake of polite society, I'll wear it in the restaurant if the sign on the door says to, then take it off when we sit down.  But you're not going to mandate shit on me.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Because they've scared the dumb sheep so much that now the sheep are demanding the government save them buy repeating the same things that didn't work the first 5 times.

Definition of insanity

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stopped being an issue in ours well over a year ago.  For the sake of polite society, I'll wear it in the restaurant if the sign on the door says to, then take it off when we sit down.  But you're not going to mandate shit on me.  

Same same here! I'm over it all and have been for a long time now

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i won't even do that.  if you ask for a mask i will not go to your establishment.   I have worn one on the plane and into the docs office and thats it since the vax,  even the uber drivers in AZ said don't worry about it.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i won't even do that.  if you ask for a mask i will not go to your establishment.   I have worn one on the plane and into the docs office and thats it since the vax,  even the uber drivers in AZ said don't worry about it.  

I hear ya, but their veal francesco is to die for.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Really? I won't spend a dime in someplace that demands I put a mask on . I tossed all mine in the trash the day the state lifted the mandate .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Really? I won't spend a dime in someplace that demands I put a mask on . I tossed all mine in the trash the day the state lifted the mandate .

Yup, you still want to play this game?  My money goes someplace else.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

They asked me to put on on at doctors office . I said I don't have one they said oh we have a box of them over there I just said that's OK and she dropped it .

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I get this.  No real reason to look for an excuse to be rude and crass.  I’m not a liberal.

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

But really, this is where I have evolved my frame of thought too.  And NO, I’m not wearing a mask in a public place.  The idiots trying to give me a mask at the outdoor festivals last summer up here were just floored when I outright refused to wear one.  It’s like they had nowhere to go when I refused to bow to their fascism….and they did…they just didn’t want to.  And god damn….I am really ready for them to make that extra step too!:lmao:

My wife and I strolled along, massless, eating our kettle popcorn and sipping a beverage like we didn’t have a care in the world.  You know, LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

here in ny the mask mandate is back, but local towns are saying they will not have anyone to enforce it. so the store may hassle you, but when they call the cops it's likely they are not coming

It’ll be a trespassing call after you refuse to leave…and even then, if their door was open for business, well…..I’m gonna leave but I’m gonna take my sweet time doing so….with a smirk on my face while ownership/management loses their minds.

Does that sound mean?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you continue to ignore the virus you idiots will be broke or dead….or both.

Ownin the libs…..dumb fuckers.

well when the "cure" sill results in vaxed being at roughly 60-75% of the hospitalization and ICU patients of the non vaxxed it's hard if you are young healthy and looking to have kids to put something barely tested in your body.  if the breakthrough was minimal,  the vaxxed did not spread it and there was a normal testing window I would be OK with requiring the vax.  I think parents putting it in their kids bodies are doing a disservice given that.  

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you continue to ignore the virus you idiots will be broke or dead….or both.

Ownin the libs…..dumb fuckers.

Bill Maher recently had something to say about you're kind.  That you're embarrassing his kind with your nonsense.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a world wide pandemic. Wall Street has responded. Until Covid is under control and the spread stops you idiots are contributing to its delay.

the vaxxed still spread and get it so please explain what should bbe done in your mind now.  Destroy the economy by having a full shutdown,  clearly that didn't work last time it was tried

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s a world wide pandemic. Wall Street has responded. Until Covid is under control and the spread stops you idiots are contributing to its delay.

Stay safe!     :hdchr:

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Define pandemic 

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the vaxxed still spread and get it so please explain what should bbe done in your mind now.  Destroy the economy by having a full shutdown,  clearly that didn't work last time it was tried

Wear a mask.